Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Here's another one I got:

attachment.php

Last edited:

And here's something I got from LaMelnik:

2016-11-06 10.18.04.jpg

Thanks again, Lance!!! Still trying to pick more Amazon stuff...

And here's some awesomeness I got from banthafett:

2016-11-06 08.57.39.jpg

Thanks again, bantha!!! I'll have to post another pic later, of the Death Star in action! I'll try to do video...

You're killin kenben with all these side pics.

Be right back. Gotta stretch out my neck.... :lol
I learned it from Punk! He started the trend. I don't know why it's happening. The pics were sideways to start. I rotated some before uploading, and they became sideways again. So I decided not to rotate the next one, thinking the site would rotate it. Nope, that one stayed sideways. I don't get it. I never used to have this problem.

I like the McBoo and McGoblin ones, but McGoblin is my favorite. I remember that I had all of these when I was growing up. Some of the girls at work asked me about it when I opened it up the other day. I couldn't remember the year they came out, but luckily the bottom was stamped "1986". It was no wonder some of them didn't remember them--they weren't born yet. :slap

Thanks for the awesome Dorbz Ridez. It's actually the first dorbz and ride that I've ever had. lol Thanks again.

I learned it from Punk! He started the trend. I don't know why it's happening. The pics were sideways to start. I rotated some before uploading, and they became sideways again. So I decided not to rotate the next one, thinking the site would rotate it. Nope, that one stayed sideways. I don't get it. I never used to have this problem.

I'm only kidding of course. :D :duff
Anyway, you have to get that death star plugged in!

Glad it got there. I left you the $20 SS code as well. I knew that I wouldn't use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to ask you about that. Thank you, but I don't need it.

Any of the regulars in here need a $20 Sideshow coupon? Expires on the 15th. LMK and I'll send you the code. Should work on pre-orders, except for ones announced in the last 2 months.

Pop vinyls, buy 1 get 1 free at Walgreens. Most restocked Star Wars exclusives, some Marvel too.

Pop vinyls, buy 1 get 1 free at Walgreens. Most restocked Star Wars exclusives, some Marvel too.
I was able to get two price adjustments yesterday, for receipts I had, cuz I had just recently bought Sabine, Grievous, Scarif Trooper, and Resistance Rey...

Yeah, something's wonky. Same for me... post, sideways... rotate and post, still sideways, no rotate and post, sideways... :gah:

Centurion and Zod, I got both the prizes in from you guys this weekend! Thanks so much. :hi5:

Everyone should have received their prizes from me--except for the Hellraiser Cubes. Still waiting on Mezco to ship them. :impatient:

Back