Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I'll do an announcement for Secret Santa in a couple weeks. :rock
I'm in!

So,here's how my day started...

b489c0b4f9fd09f057ce4e2041f295e4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm in!

So,here's how my day started...

b489c0b4f9fd09f057ce4e2041f295e4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

OMG I didn't really think those Walking Dead stories we all made would actually happen!!

In all sincerity, I hope you're doing well man. What happened?

Sent my prizes out to the winners this morning, other than Crows. Sent you a PM about your zip code.

That would certainly explain it! Tightness in the chest. It didn't feel like a heart attack, but something was definitely wrong. Happened last night. Ate some split pea soup, then couldn't eat anything else. I felt nauseous, somewhat dizzy, was sweating profused, burbing up acid like crazy, and had the tightness. Took some antacids, thinking it was heartburn, but it never went away. This morning, my Dad convinced me to go to the ER...

:lol

That would certainly explain it! Tightness in the chest. It didn't feel like a heart attack, but something was definitely wrong. Happened last night. Ate some split pea soup, then couldn't eat anything else. I felt nauseous, somewhat dizzy, was sweating profused, burbing up acid like crazy, and had the tightness. Took some antacids, thinking it was heartburn, but it never went away. This morning, my Dad convinced me to go to the ER...

:lol

What did the doctors say?

Haha, I noticed that once I posted it. Could be "little Ken" popping out. :lol

I was just released 20 minutes ago. I need to see a G.I. I think his name is Joe. But that appointment isn't until the 18th... So basically, they don't know what's what. I had a chest x-ray. They scanned my cat. Monitored my heart. Everything looked normal. So they think it's the esophagus. Gave me some acid blocker meds, and sent me on my way...

I was just released 20 minutes ago. I need to see a G.I. I think his name is Joe. But that appointment isn't until the 18th... So basically, they don't know what's what. I had a chest x-ray. They scanned my cat. Monitored my heart. Everything looked normal. So they think it's the esophagus. Gave me some acid blocker meds, and sent me on my way...

Im glad to hear that the heart looked normal. I also have acidity problems and esophagus issues :/

Back