Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Interesting. That makes sense. I know the images were for example purposes, but that pocket looks hilarious at full-size on the shirt! :lol

I know, right? I like to think of it as 'Joey' Mort. :lol

kangaroo-joey.jpg.adapt.945.1.jpg

Just got the envelopes today and will be packing kits up later tonight, then I just need to buy some stamps and they'll be off! :hi5:

By the way, who all bought Spooktacualr T shirts this year? Let me know because I've got a little extra 'Mort Mart' sticker that goes into your kit if you did. :)

I bought a hoodie

Yesterday I got my mystery movie from GoldenBoy's contest!

IMG_3507.jpg

Thanks! I've never seen it, so I look forward to another movie with my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the envelopes today and will be packing kits up later tonight, then I just need to buy some stamps and they'll be off! :hi5:

By the way, who all bought Spooktacualr T shirts this year? Let me know because I've got a little extra 'Mort Mart' sticker that goes into your kit if you did. :)

You know I did :D

I will be ordering one for sure. Please include the sticker for me. Thanks.

Yesterday I got my mystery movie from GoldenBoy's contest!

View attachment 302528

Thanks! I've never seen it, so I look forward to another movie with my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I was hoping you hadn't seen it. It kind of went somewhat under the radar at the box office, but I loved it. Hope you enjoy it!

I already miss Freaktacular haha. I'll probably do a couple of small holiday contests for those who hang around by december

You know I did :D
You actually changed your avatar to Rodney! :lol

Awesome! I was hoping you hadn't seen it. It kind of went somewhat under the radar at the box office, but I loved it. Hope you enjoy it!
I saw it in the theater, and enjoyed it. Bought the Blu-ray too,a but that shouldn't surprise anyone...

I already miss Freaktacular haha. I'll probably do a couple of small holiday contests for those who hang around by december
I need to do secret santa this year... I procrastinated last year, until it was too late...

Back