Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Did I ever explain the scratch card from the Court of Mort kits to you guys?

111sc.jpg

Simply scratch off the black circle and if you find Mort you win! There are two winning cards, and if you get one of them simply PM me a picture of your card and you'll be sent a limited edition Mort mouse pad!

11mous.JPG

:clap

View attachment 302496

Simply scratch off the black circle and if you find Mort you win! There are two winning cards, and if you get one of them simply PM me a picture of your card and you'll be sent a limited edition Mort mouse pad!

View attachment 302497

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!! Did you mail the kits yet??? Probably not, since you just got your last winner not long ago. Now I'm more excited than I already was. How exactly did you make your own scratch-off card?

View attachment 302496

View attachment 302497

That's an awesome bonus! And scratch cards are just awesome on their own! So cool! You're the man now, dawg!

conneryfistpump.gif

Did you mail the kits yet???

Just got the envelopes today and will be packing kits up later tonight, then I just need to buy some stamps and they'll be off! :hi5:

By the way, who all bought Spooktacualr T shirts this year? Let me know because I've got a little extra 'Mort Mart' sticker that goes into your kit if you did. :)

Just got the envelopes today and will be packing kits up later tonight, then I just need to buy some stamps and they'll be off! :hi5:

By the way, who all bought Spooktacualr T shirts this year? Let me know because I've got a little extra 'Mort Mart' sticker that goes into your kit if you did. :)
Can I lie and say I did? :monkey3 I was one click away from ordering, but I can't stand white t-shirts. There aren't any color options, sadly...

Can I lie and say I did? :monkey3 I was one click away from ordering, but I can't stand white t-shirts. There aren't any color options, sadly...
I so want this in black. With Mort in white on a black background, he will really stand out.

I did finally buy one...though like Kenbenobi I was hoping for alternate shirt colors...something to consider for next year perhaps?

Not a big fan of white shirts myself, but there are issues with using other colors....

If you use a light color T shirt the lighter colors on your image (like Mort's skin) show up partially transparent and pick up the color of the shirt (first pic) which I didn't like at all. You can use a dark color shirt, but I thought the shadow color looked a little off (second pic), plus the basic dark shirt start at $22.95 compared to only $14.95 for the value white, so there is quite a price difference. So in the end I thought value white was the best value, plus I think it fit the design best overall (pic three).

11somanyts.jpg

View attachment 302496

View attachment 302497

That is awesome

Not a big fan of white shirts myself, but there are issues with using other colors....

If you use a light color T shirt the lighter colors on your image (like Mort's skin) show up partially transparent and pick up the color of the shirt (first pic) which I didn't like at all. You can use a dark color shirt, but I thought the shadow color looked a little off (second pic), plus the basic dark shirt start at $22.95 compared to only $14.95 for the value white, so there is quite a price difference. So in the end I thought value white was the best value, plus I think it fit the design best overall (pic three).

View attachment 302511
Interesting. That makes sense. I know the images were for example purposes, but that pocket looks hilarious at full-size on the shirt! :lol

Hey Zod I got my two horror dorbz in the mail today and wanted to say thank you very much!!!!!!!

Back