Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

This scene was one of the worst...maybe even THE worst in the movie. It's one of my favourite movies, but I hate this scene so much. I get that he's scared, but it was just so annoying when he was fried, blown off the fence, brought back to life, and was like, "...three...". That thing would've roasted him.

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: My wife and I don't like many child actors. Name a child actor you hate and specify their role and what film/television show they were in.

THE PRIZE: SDCC 2016 Exclusive NECA Newt figure.

View attachment 301823

I was gonna go with Anakin as well, but here's another one I've always hated.

Benji Gregory - Brian Tanner - Alf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This scene was one of the worst...maybe even THE worst in the movie. It's one of my favourite movies, but I hate this scene so much. I get that he's scared, but it was just so annoying when he was fried, blown off the fence, brought back to life, and was like, "...three...". That thing would've roasted him.
No doubt! It was built to stop thousand pound creatures after all. :lol

I'll keep my choice of Michael Oliver but I hated the JP kid just as much if not more. If I was Dr Grant, I would have pushed him out of the tree with those stupid doyouthinkysaurus jokes.

I'll keep my choice of Michael Oliver but I hated the JP kid just as much if not more. If I was Dr Grant, I would have pushed him out of the tree with those stupid doyouthinkysaurus jokes.

well, he did try to go in the car away from him at the beginning :lol

I always get the kid from Jurassic Park confused with the kid from James and the Giant Peach. Love Peach movie, but that kid is so ****ing bad.

Originally, Michael Crichton wrote the book from the first person perspective of a kid, but his test readers didn't like it, so he switched it up. The book is amazing, and thankfully he did this, because that would've been brutal. I get why kids are in it, and the arc worked with Grant quite well...it's just, some of the situations they were in were frustrating. Like the fence.

The worst death in all of the Jurassic series DEFINITELY goes to the babysitter in Jurassic World. This is a woman who was trying her best, STILL TRYING TO HELP THESE DUMB KIDS and she got brutally killed...just so sad. I mean, it was awesome how they did it, but do it to someone we hate! This is a death for someone we think is vile!

Originally, Michael Crichton wrote the book from the first person perspective of a kid, but his test readers didn't like it, so he switched it up. The book is amazing, and thankfully he did this, because that would've been brutal. I get why kids are in it, and the arc worked with Grant quite well...it's just, some of the situations they were in were frustrating. Like the fence.

The worst death in all of the Jurassic series DEFINITELY goes to the babysitter in Jurassic World. This is a woman who was trying her best, STILL TRYING TO HELP THESE DUMB KIDS and she got brutally killed...just so sad. I mean, it was awesome how they did it, but do it to someone we hate! This is a death for someone we think is vile!

i think it was also the first time a woman dies in the franchise

Yeah that was pretty brutal. Should have saved it for the military guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: I have been legitimately scared by a character in a comic book movie. Name one that scared you as well in a post in this thread. I'll be pretty loose on what constitutes a comic book movie so there's no arguing.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Superman or Batman Dissected Vinyl Art Figure.

View attachment 301801View attachment 301802
Swampthing

The Shining! Jack: "Wendy, darling, light of my life! I'm not gonna hurt you. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in." Added Wendy, but, you know, keeps the vibe going. :lol

Hilarious: lol Army of Darkness! Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town.

Congrats Golden_Boy!

Pick a number...

*, 2, *, 4, 5, *, *, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, *, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

no RP, yet....

It's hard to fully recall, but I believe that Spook usually slows down quite a bit in the final couple of days. They used to reserve it for souls, but they've been doing that all week. The code didn't pop until midnight last night for $5...missed that one, which was painful, so I'd have to think the one for today will show up earlier...but who knows for sure. Maybe an evening drop? Definitely quiet on the Spook front, though.

Back