Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Hey, steve, about what you were asking about yesterday in chat.... :wink1:

111111RedArrowsPointingDown1.gif

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: My wife and I don't like many child actors. Name a child actor you hate and specify their role and what film/television show they were in.

THE PRIZE: SDCC 2016 Exclusive NECA Newt figure.

View attachment 301823

Oh man, there are so many that ruin things. :lol I'd have to say that Carl (Chandler Riggs) on The Walkign Dead has always been on that's annoyed me to no end. :lol Same with Lex (Ariana Richards) during Jurassic Park. :lol There are more...my mind is blank though. I just hate when kids are wedged into a movie and become annoying. :lol

Now THIS is podracing!

Sad thing is...Hayden wasn't exactly an improvement over Jake.

Oh Star Wars. How I love and hate you.

Need to rewatch The Phantom Menace. Know the poor chap has gotten alot of bad feedback on the role, but I did not notice anything annoying. Oh well.

Sorry it took so long to reply back...was busy scrambling quotes...haha.

Ok...#3
j14p07.jpg

PM me your info. Thanks for playing! :)

Awesome! Very cool item and I love those pops in general. I'll message you. Thanks again!

Haha I'm loving how everyone is choosing jake. He's like the gold standard for bad child actors.
Yeah, this one is an obvious pick, even if you're just a casual film viewer and not a Star Wars fan.

By the way, have you ever seen the other kids they interviewed for the role? There was another boy who looked like his offspring would be Luke Skywalker. Much more believable because the kid had Mark Hamill's face and hair.

From what I hear Jake Lloyd actually has had some pretty bad emotional issues over the years due in no small part to the hate he got for TPM. Makes me feel pretty bad for him...even if he wasn't very good...it was more Lucas's fault.

i know he was just a child and didnt think much of it but if the character they made him play wasnt so cheesy then i doubt he would have been as bullied. If george knew what he was doing or he got a better director or if the picked a more serious kid then i dont think people would have focused on him in such a negative way

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: My wife and I don't like many child actors. Name a child actor you hate and specify their role and what film/television show they were in.

View attachment 301823

Michael Oliver, character Junior, Problem Child (1990)

Ok round 2.

*Contest*

giphy_s.gif

**Unscramble the Horror Movie Quotes!**

15 possible prizes - 10 sets of 2 horror movie quotes to unscramble.

I will post *two* scrambled movie horror quotes. The *first* one to post the quotes correctly, along with "who" said it and "what" movie it's from, will pick a number from I to 18.
Each number will have a corresponding prize. That person will win the prize that corresponds to the number the winner has chosen.
The prizes *will not* be in the order listed below. I have mixed them up so the winner won't know what prize they won until it is revealed by me and posted.
Once the winner has chosen, and the prize revealed, I will post the next quote. I will post until all 10 sets of movie quotes have been unscrambled and 10 prizes won.

Example:

"sequel kill please Ghostface wanna the me, be no, I Mr. in don't"

Answer: "Scream"*
Tatum: “No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!”

Please note I will not be shipping prizes out until the weekend of Nov.5th....Sorry.

Here are the available prizes:

1ovjva.jpg

PHUNNY Leatherface plush

125p1tv.jpg

RONAN Guardians of the Galaxy Pop Vinyl

snyqg5.jpg

Horror Block Chopping Block playing cards

2irpdt.jpg

Ash Housewares Name badge

24b5ev5.jpg

Batwing keychain, and Superman VS. Batman mighty wallet

6gye5u.jpg

Hellraiser Pinhead pin, and Hellraiser puzzle cube

ml5e7s.jpg

PJ Soles autographed photo

nle64l.jpg

Demogorgon Killer

23krfd1.jpg

Gravestone cellphone holder

xmu6ax.jpg

Trick'r Treat Sam pin

eamhs3.jpg

Skull and Gravestone S&P shaker

347w8bl.jpg

Camp Crystal Lake banner with Jason hockey mask pin

2m2arkx.jpg

Linda Blair autographed photo The Exorcist

2e69d87.jpg

The Matrix 300pc. puzzle

33xakow.jpg

Harlequin Q figure

Anyways, *Good luck* guys...and here we go:

Set #6 of quotes:

6a.
"gonna sentence. me brains hurt
light hurt not of ya you ya. your said, I I'm finish life. gonna let I'm my bash just of my in. didnt not I'm darling."

6b.
"Fancypants. but Jack pay and **** Jack well leadin' hello news now: right two you you and town. got Mister things well left aint I've for pal,"

I gotta run an errand...be back asap. Good luck!

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301823

Zack and Cody from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. My nieces wouldn't shut up about them.

Yeah, this one is an obvious pick, even if you're just a casual film viewer and not a Star Wars fan.

By the way, have you ever seen the other kids they interviewed for the role? There was another boy who looked like his offspring would be Luke Skywalker. Much more believable because the kid had Mark Hamill's face and hair.

No I didn't but that's very interesting!

Oh, and congrats to Zod and everyone else for the Sin contest, and other contest winners I missed over the 30 pages this morning :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301823

actor Trevor Morgan
role: tommy tammisimmo
movie the sixth sense

Ok round 2.

*Contest*

giphy_s.gif

**Unscramble the Horror Movie Quotes!**

15 possible prizes - 10 sets of 2 horror movie quotes to unscramble.

I will post *two* scrambled movie horror quotes. The *first* one to post the quotes correctly, along with "who" said it and "what" movie it's from, will pick a number from I to 18.
Each number will have a corresponding prize. That person will win the prize that corresponds to the number the winner has chosen.
The prizes *will not* be in the order listed below. I have mixed them up so the winner won't know what prize they won until it is revealed by me and posted.
Once the winner has chosen, and the prize revealed, I will post the next quote. I will post until all 10 sets of movie quotes have been unscrambled and 10 prizes won.

Example:

"sequel kill please Ghostface wanna the me, be no, I Mr. in don't"

Answer: "Scream"*
Tatum: “No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!”

Please note I will not be shipping prizes out until the weekend of Nov.5th....Sorry.

Here are the available prizes:

1ovjva.jpg

PHUNNY Leatherface plush

125p1tv.jpg

RONAN Guardians of the Galaxy Pop Vinyl

snyqg5.jpg

Horror Block Chopping Block playing cards

2irpdt.jpg

Ash Housewares Name badge

24b5ev5.jpg

Batwing keychain, and Superman VS. Batman mighty wallet

6gye5u.jpg

Hellraiser Pinhead pin, and Hellraiser puzzle cube

ml5e7s.jpg

PJ Soles autographed photo

nle64l.jpg

Demogorgon Killer

23krfd1.jpg

Gravestone cellphone holder

xmu6ax.jpg

Trick'r Treat Sam pin

eamhs3.jpg

Skull and Gravestone S&P shaker

347w8bl.jpg

Camp Crystal Lake banner with Jason hockey mask pin

2m2arkx.jpg

Linda Blair autographed photo The Exorcist

2e69d87.jpg

The Matrix 300pc. puzzle

33xakow.jpg

Harlequin Q figure

Anyways, *Good luck* guys...and here we go:

Set #6 of quotes:

6a.
"gonna sentence. me brains hurt
light hurt not of ya you ya. your said, I I'm finish life. gonna let I'm my bash just of my in. didnt not I'm darling."

6b.
"Fancypants. but Jack pay and **** Jack well leadin' hello news now: right two you you and town. got Mister things well left aint I've for pal,"

I gotta run an errand...be back asap. Good luck!

The Shining! Jack: "Wendy, darling, light of my life! I'm not gonna hurt you. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in." Added Wendy, but, you know, keeps the vibe going. :lol

Hilarious: lol Army of Darkness! Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town.

Back