Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: My wife and I don't like many child actors. Name a child actor you hate and specify their role and what film/television show they were in.

THE PRIZE: SDCC 2016 Exclusive NECA Newt figure.

spook newt.JPG

Just got out of body fit class... Thanks a million Zod. I'm choo choo choosing Batman.

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: My wife and I don't like many child actors. Name a child actor you hate and specify their role and what film/television show they were in.

View attachment 301823

Sunnie Pelant as the daughter Christine Booth on the show Bones! OMG I hate her so much. I'd give her up for adoption if she was my kid.

Last edited:

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301823

Chandler Riggs from Walking Dead. He's an okay actor, but with the stellar class of actors around him he's lacking. I feel he brings down the whole level of immersion quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301823

Haley Joel Osment as Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense. He actually wasn't bad in the role...I just don't like him.

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301823

Definitely Jake Lloyd in his role as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars episode1..........

it makes it so intense! do you like days or weeks better?

the zombies are a lot like i am legends vampires, well that's what they remind me of. :lol
Both are fun, but I would give the nod to Days.

Oh, I see. That movie was OK. That scene in the lab with his dog... Man!

Jake Lloyd Anakin Skywalker Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

I win!

Edward Furlong as John Connor in T2. That kid sucked balls. I was rooting for the T1000 to kill him.

Last edited:

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301823

Nothing against the guy, but I pick Jake Llyod, who played young Anakin in The Phantom Menace.

Back