Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Leatherface. Period. He scared the heck out of me as a kid. The thought of cannibalism is terrifying especially on the unsuspecting customers who buy the meat. "That's some gooood sausage!" My first experience with him was at a wax museum. They used strobe lights and sound effects to terrify me, then I saw the movie. I live in Texas, so mom had me convinced it was a true story and she'd visited the house. I'm a true Gunnar Hansen fan and was blessed to have a long conversation with him at a local haunted house. He was so cool and he signed my movie poster, dvd, and action figure!
5887cbc158d54b6a12530db60cdb6cea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lecture That's awesome that your mom also shared some of her past experiences. :yess:

Good morning! Here's your lucky #14

4lptut.jpg

It's not the Linda Blair...but I hope you like IT. :lol

giphy_s.gif

I just wanted you guys to know this is how the prizes are picked...I have a list. When you chose a number I have a prize image next to it...and that's what you win. :)

2yniats.jpg

Thanks! That's awesome!

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: I have been legitimately scared by a character in a comic book movie. Name one that scared you as well in a post in this thread. I'll be pretty loose on what constitutes a comic book movie so there's no arguing.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Superman or Batman Dissected Vinyl Art Figure.

I was 10 when Tim Burton's Batman came out in 1989 and the Joker seriously left me haunted at the end when he dropped to his death from the ladder screaming and then had the little laugh bag with the creepy cackle going over and over while the camera pans in on his bloody grinning face.

I was 10 when Tim Burton's Batman came out in 1989 and the Joker seriously left me haunted at the end when he dropped to his death from the ladder screaming and then had the little laugh bag with the creepy cackle going over and over while the camera pans in on his bloody grinning face.

this was scary af as a kid . :lol

Oh good one! That was pretty freaky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

200_s.gif

Starring Robert Englund as....

rs_528x1024-140815091152-634-cara-delevingne-katy-perry-pizza.ls.81514-copy.jpg

"One, two.... pizza's comin' for you!"

Hahaha! :clap :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

This is the first of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite horror movie character? Post your answer in the thread.

THE PRIZE: A set of Pinhead and Leatherface Dorbz

View attachment 301799

I'm in if it's still open?

I love, love, love Freddy, Jason, and Michael...but I'm going with good ol' Pennywise. He's a fav. My kids hate it when I walk around the house saying " Hey Georgie...wanna balloon?" ... in that creepy, gravelly Pennywise voice. :lol

MV5BY2I0ZGI0MzItN2RhZi00ZmQ3LWI5MmUtNWE2MTAxZmY5Njc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR50,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Freddy Krueger in Freddy vs. Jason: "I should warn you, princess...the first time tends to get a little messy."

Annie Wilkes in Misery: "I'm your number one fan."

Congrats djsosharp! Ok, pick a number...
*, 2, 3, 4, 5, *, *, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, *, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

Good luck! :)

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: I have been legitimately scared by a character in a comic book movie. Name one that scared you as well in a post in this thread. I'll be pretty loose on what constitutes a comic book movie so there's no arguing.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Superman or Batman Dissected Vinyl Art Figure.

Entering just for the heck of it. International shipping oof. If I win, turn the wheel again :lol fun to know I`d won something anyways.

superman3-o.gif

Needs to be mentioned anyways. Scared the #### out of me as a kid, always jumped over that scene afterwards.

400_Joker_logo.jpg

contest
Joker Contest: to enter you must post a picture of sexy DC cosplay. could be any of the DC Female characters.
(Just cute sexy normal cosplay, maybe nothing too revealing :lol ) lets see some cool hot cosplay pics!

prize: Joker skin mask

okay contest closed

picking the winner soon

Entering just for the heck of it. International shipping oof. If I win, turn the wheel again :lol fun to know I`d won something anyways.

superman3-o.gif

Needs to be mentioned anyways. Scared the #### out of me as a kid, always jumped over that scene afterwards.

OMG yes! That scared the heck out of me as a kid! Still gives me the creeps!

superman3-o.gif

OMG yes! That scared the heck out of me as a kid! Still gives me the creeps!

Same here. LOL!
It does nothing for me now. In fact, when I saw this again (there was a Superman marathon a few months ago on one of the channels) I laughed because I thought to myself, "I can't believe this scared me before!". Man, good times! :yess:

Entering just for the heck of it. International shipping oof. If I win, turn the wheel again [emoji38] fun to know I`d won something anyways.

superman3-o.gif

Yup, another one that freaked me out as a kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301801View attachment 301802

Ok. The other post I had was for the other contest. I couldn't get it to upload on my phone due to errors. Sorry it was late and posted multiple tines (I was trying to push it through).
Here's my entry for this one:
The Joker from 2008 The Dark Knight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301801View attachment 301802

I like this one . I'm going to go with the scarecrow from the darknight :)

Last edited:
Back