Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: I have been legitimately scared by a character in a comic book movie. Name one that scared you as well in a post in this thread. I'll be pretty loose on what constitutes a comic book movie so there's no arguing.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Superman or Batman Dissected Vinyl Art Figure.

View attachment 301801View attachment 301802

Green Lantern in Green Lantern. I was scared that all non-Batman DC movies would fall to that level of bad. I'm still waiting for them to rebound sufficiently.

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: I have been legitimately scared by a character in a comic book movie. Name one that scared you as well in a post in this thread. I'll be pretty loose on what constitutes a comic book movie so there's no arguing.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Superman or Batman Dissected Vinyl Art Figure.

I was very young when I watched these:

TalesFromtheCrypt.jpg

anmI8Lf.gif

Hmm a scary comic book villian, those weird Vampire creatures from Blade, and maybe that giant fat vampire from Blade as well. Mostly because that's what I'm turning into because of my IT job.

blade-fat-vampire.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anmI8Lf.gif

The Dark Knight: Joker

the first time i saw it in theater, every time he was on screen made your skin shiver.

anmI8Lf.gif

Joker has always semi creeped me out because I hate clowns but I would have to say the strigoi from the strain comic books creep me the F out.

anmI8Lf.gif

The split face vampire dude from Blade.

That's easy... Regan in Exorcist. Saw it when I was like 8-9. DUMB IDEA.

DOH: I didn't see comic book. Oh well... I'm out.

anmI8Lf.gif

I thought both Joker and Bane were effective and scary in the Dark Knight trilogy

Back