Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

An early fave:

herbie.jpg

The Sandbox in the discount code thread, is the place to be at Spook (so I thought) :wink1:

I'm on lurker mode since I'm busy at work. Only have time to check the site every once in a while. lol

It's all good. Everyone is welcome of course.

I'm not singling anyone out, just that it would be nice to know who's in here. It doesn't take much either.

Just quickly stop in and say "Supb1tches!"

:lecture Try entering that code!

U can check who is lurking if u are premium right? Ar the bottom of the page?

U can check who is lurking if u are premium right? Ar the bottom of the page?

I don't think so. Some forums have a 'Users browsing this Forum/Board/Thread now' section at the bottom of every page, but this one doesn't, you can only see who has read the thread

It's all good. Everyone is welcome of course.

I'm not singling anyone out, just that it would be nice to know who's in here. It doesn't take much either.

Just quickly stop in and say "Supb1tches!"

:lecture Try entering that code!

I've been around quite a while, and tend to post sparingly. A lot of the time, it just doesn't seem important to comment on things.

That said... I miss the Spook of old. Chat, I'm trying to remember the Banoweewow thing that was said alot, and that damn 1/6th chainsaw figure they always gave out, or the key chain. **sigh** What they have now doesn't even compare.

Woo hoo :rock

I still need entries from most people for the 10 Sins contest! That ends tomorrow!! Must have all sins completed for the prize to be awarded!!!

I only have entries from zaCHw117, greygoose, veil1, and mrdbios!

Still need:
Zod (which will be submitted soon)
Punkg42
Angry Kal-El
crows
centurion
goldenboy

Entry
123vb.jpg

Last edited:
Back