Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

"For the Trick'r Treat Movie Contest"

DGjnbqa.gif

Scarlett-Johansson-GIFs-18.gif

OKAY, so I've wanted to do a Trick'r Treat movie giveaway all month, but couldn't figure out what to do for a contest, and then time escaped me and now it's the 26th! :lol

SO, I'm just going to do it. It'll be simple, easy to enter, and if you already own Trick'r Treat, you can either choose to get that as a gift, OR, get a mystery gift that I'll reveal (sort of) in a moment.

The Contest:

To enter you need to post a .gif of either my favourite actor or one of my two favourite actresses! The actor I know for sure, but I really couldn't lock down one of these actresses above the other, so if you post either of them, that's an entry!

So everyone gets one guess for each. You can post an actor gif and an actress gif. If you get one right, you get one entry! If you get both right, that's two entries! A .gif from any movie or situation is fine, so long as it's the right person!

STIPULATION:

Since we post so many gifs on here, you must post that it's "For the Trick'r Treat Movie Contest" alongside your guesses! If you don't do this, then I can't count them, as we're all gif happy here. :lol

I won't say if anyone gets it right or wrong, I'll just keep a tally of guesses and mark down those who get it right as it goes. I'll post this again later on tonight, as I know how quickly these contests disappear into the nether!

Contest Ends Thursday, Oct. 27th at 5pm EST. So a little over 24 hours from now.

Prizes:

The main prize here is a physical copy of Trick'r Treat! If you already have the movie, then I'll send you a mystery copy of a film from either my favourite actor or actress! You can choose, but the movie you receive will remain a mystery until it arrives!

Have fun!!

Damn...I don't have a friggin' clue. And this is a prize I'd want.

Technologically challenged here:

How do you upload a .gif? I've tried twice now and can't figure it out.

Computers and I don't get along sometimes.

I don't do it locally. I Insert an image, selecting the URL option, and do NOT checkmark the box to download it locally (rarely works for gifs).

The easiest way is to Google a gif and go to Images. Find the one you want and right click on it. Select "Copy image address. In the response box here type

Back