Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Why does that look so right?

Honestly, I do something like this for christmas, where I buy those dollar tree mini santa hats and put them on all my statues. LOL

example:
12345509_10154397737669638_947960916483399126_n.jpg

i like chucky in the corner. :lol
I like the one above that one. Looks like he's giving the bird! :D

Honestly, I do something like this for christmas, where I buy those dollar tree mini santa hats and put them on all my statues. LOL

example:
12345509_10154397737669638_947960916483399126_n.jpg
I use to do this too. :lol
But then nieces and nephews wanted the tiny Santa hats, so now they're all gone.

I know we have some greedy bastards in here, but do we have any Creedy bastards? Win a SD UV digital copy of the movie CREED, to the FIRST CORRECT ANSWER POSTED HERE for the following question:

Who is my favorite Star Wars character, and why?

You must answer both parts correctly.

View attachment 301070

CONTEST TIME!!

For this contest I want you to "mohawk" something. Meaning, I want you to add the patented green mohawk of my punk character on whatever you see fit, any way you want to. Post a pic of it for entry.
You can edit a picture in photoshop, color on a magazine with a pen, shave your cat's head and dye it's hair green, whatever. I will probably base this one somewhat on creativity/humor. But may do a wheel spin with creativity being for an extra spot on wheel.
Entries due by 11:59 EST on Thursday

Winner picks prizes from this lot:
View attachment 301071

Used Xbox games (Pick 2)
Spin Blade Skeletor MOTU
Anarchy Reigns for Xbox360 new sealed
Set of 6 Batman hotwheels
GI Joe 25th ann. Hiss Driver
6" Stormtrooper SW Black Series

punk priestess.jpg

I know we have some greedy bastards in here, but do we have any Creedy bastards? Win a SD UV digital copy of the movie CREED, to the FIRST CORRECT ANSWER POSTED HERE for the following question:

Creed is a great movie! I already have this one, so good luck to all who enter. You'll enjoy the movie.

Princess Leia in her slave outfit. Reason, bewbs.

Obi Wan because you're a Guiness fan like me! :rock

My real name actually isn't Ken...

NO CORRECT ANSWERS YET! I will let you guess again 10 MINUTES after your original guess, assuming I have no winner by then...

I think I remember that from Spook chats long ago...but it was worth a shot

Back