Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Mort has invaded Sideshow's Court of the Dead turning it into the Court of Mort!

2016kit.JPG

The Spooktacular 2016 'Court of Mort' Giveaway Kit includes the following:

1 Court of Mort Logo Sticker
4 Court of Mort Faction Mini Stickers
1 Rise Conquer Rule Devour Bookmark
1 The Dead Faction Card
1 Scratch and Win Ticket*

* 2 lucky winners will receive a surprise mystery item!

Want to win one? Just Post "Court of Mort" before 6:00PM EST and you'll be entered in a fun random draw!

Mort has invaded Sideshow's Court of the Dead turning it into the Court of Mort!

View attachment 300289

1 The Dead Faction Card

Want to win one? Just Post "Court of Mort" before 6:00PM EST and you'll be entered in a fun random draw!

Mort of Court

I feel the same way. There's always people out there that have some tough stuff going on and their story is legit, but there are also people out there that will make up horrible stuff just to win. This is why I don't like the social media contests very much because each one turns into a big "poor me, give me some free ****" free-for-all. I also don't like it when someone uses their kids as a way to get a prize. Having a kid shouldn't mean you get special consideration over someone that doesn't.
I went with the fact that part of my job is Punishing kids for acting up. :shrug:

View attachment 300289

1 The Dead Faction Card

Court of Mort

View attachment 300289

1 The Dead Faction Card

Court of Mort

View attachment 300289

1 The Dead Faction Card

Court of Mort!

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

I told em I deserve it for not resorting to bad puns this early. :/ I could post more sob stories, but Sideshow sent me a Batman when I was undergoing cancer treatment already, and at this point nothing really *worse* has happened than that aside from overall quality of life decaying, but that's just how **** works.

What always bugs me the most is the 500 people who use their kids to get prizes... and Sideshow *always* bites on those. Am I the only person who finds children/babies absolutely disgusting and appalling?

Back