Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

so awesome---Thankyou kind sir!
excaliburgif1.jpg

Oh wow. Bad news guys. I'm posting from my iPad because my pc got the blue screen of death. Totally crashed my machine, and it won't boot up. Hopefully I can get my images off the hard drive.

Oh wow. Bad news guys. I'm posting from my iPad because my pc got the blue screen of death. Totally crashed my machine, and it won't boot up. Hopefully I can get my images off the hard drive.

Damn, that sucks!!!

Aww man so sorry to hear that.
That dreaded Microsoft blue screen of death we all know so well. If its not that, it's the dreaded 3 red rings. :(

HOLY ****! The zombie version is awesome! :rock :rock

That really sucks. I hope you can retrieve everything. I woke up this morning to a black screen with "CANNOT FIND BOOT DISK" message on my screen. Luckily, I turned it off and let it reboot and everything started up again fine after finishing whatever 30 minute update Windows needed. Gave me a scare though.

Aww man so sorry to hear that.
That dreaded Microsoft blue screen of death we all know so well. If its not that, it's the dreaded 3 red rings. :(

I've had both the blue screen and the 3 red rings several times. I went through three XBOX 360's in 18 months before I finally just said "**** it" and stuck with Playstation.

Sorry Veil. I was tired of that with PC's because it had happened a couple of times. Swapped to everything Apple a while back and I haven't ever had an issue. I'm not a 1 is better than the other kind of ignorance, but I personally have preferred it. So if you're ever considering it, I'd look into iMac, as an option.

I've had both the blue screen and the 3 red rings several times. I went through three XBOX 360's in 18 months before I finally just said "**** it" and stuck with Playstation.

That made me chuckle... :lol But Playstations have a life of 6 years at best. My buddy's will still start up on PS3, but it'll overheat and go dead on multiplayer.

5.png

hmmm......so this is what goes on in this thread these days. Love all the new sigs, hope Veil has time to make me one.

That made me chuckle... :lol But Playstations have a life of 6 years at best. My buddy's will still start up on PS3, but it'll overheat and go dead on multiplayer.

View attachment 295903

Mine's going 8 years strong. I'm not a heavy gamer, but it's seen lots of use as a Blu ray player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busy weekend! :wave

stuck at the studio and headshop on top of some landscaping on the side. :monkey2

if i don't get to my first contest today it will be tomorrow freaks! :D

My damn computer couldn't boot again. :mad: Trying to get it going to post the video of the wheel picking the contest winner.

Back