Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Those of us on the inside with Surly are enjoying his evil trivia!

popcorn-watching-neighbours-fighting-bundys-married-with-children.gif

I mean, if she wanted to go look for me out of the kindness of her heart, that would be awesome. Maybe she has another hint?

No more hints for a while. Besides, it's not like there were hints at this answer posted a day or two ago.

Did someone say hard SurlyJ contest?

TIME FOR THE FINAL QUESTION TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE FINAL ROUND FOR MYSTERY PRIZES!

Question 3: I got my first statue in Christmas of 2012. I had been eyeing it at my local comic shop but back then I wasn't into

high end collectibles and never really considered owning it as a reality. I was floored when my fiancé gave it to me that

Christmas. My family was perplexed and a little disturbed at how excited I was when I opened it. What is that specific statue?

Hint 1: This is not everyone's favorite statue released of this character, but it is mine.

Also, in the event several people get it right before I see the answers (the thread is moving fast and I may miss some), there

will be a tie breaker... it won't be who get it's first. So it's first person to get it right, provided I see that post before it is posted

again. So multiple guesses of the same statue could potentially still get into the final round.

RULES:
- 1 post per user per post EVERY 10 minutes.
- Only users who have participated in the thread before today can enter

Hints for this one will be more sparse and MAY require stalking. I'm not happy about how quickly the question last night

ended (hoping I didn't post the answer to this one way back when lol).

Listing my guesses for my own sanity (10+min increments :lol )

1.SS Predator

2.SS Iron Spiderman

3.SS Logan

4.SS Rogue

5.SS Wolverine

6.SS Spider woman

7.SS Legolas

8.SS Vader

Darth Maul Premium Format (I let a zillion minutes lapse between my 1st and 2nd guesses - making up for lost time)

Back