Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Sorry I gave all my extra Comic Con stuff away all ready so I probably won't be able to contribute much for contests and fun during spook... but I'll try.

Hey, spook thread..............:yess:

My wife already has some of the halloween stuff out..................too early?.........I mean its mid september for crying out loud..........:lol

Hey Guys, a couple of new additions. More are on the way (I'm looking right at you ApeManRyan). Also, if there are changes you want, feel free to ask. Since I don't know from screen names if you are african american, asian, a girl, etc..... you may have to correct me.

Darth Snoopy.jpg

SomethingSexy.jpg

Hey, spook thread..............:yess:

My wife already has some of the halloween stuff out..................too early?.........I mean its mid september for crying out loud..........:lol

Nah, never too early.

Nah, never too early.

Yea I really dont mind. I went full tilt last year and had a black curtain in our foyer that I jumped out from behind with a jason mask and machete when the door bell rang. The one time of year when you can get away with scaring the crap out of kids........:yess:

and those characters are awesome veil..........:lecture

Yea I really dont mind. I went full tilt last year and had a black curtain in our foyer that I jumped out from behind with a jason mask and machete when the door bell rang. The one time of year when you can get away with scaring the crap out of kids........:yess:

and those characters are awesome veil..........:lecture

Hey barryo, if you were to want a character, would you like a lil' Death Dealer?

I really am going to try and get to everyone. If you have preferences for your avatar, just pm me. I have a group thing that I'll be doing for Oct 31st, so the more the merrier. I am also doing them hi rez, although not that big inches wise. If you want the big version I can email it to you.

Oh, and fury, your original image is updated.

Heh...good luck figuring out something for me based on the screen name. Though there might be hints to my prime license preference (of Sideshow stuff anyway) buried here and there...

Hey Guys, a couple of new additions. More are on the way (I'm looking right at you ApeManRyan). Also, if there are changes you want, feel free to ask. Since I don't know from screen names if you are african american, asian, a girl, etc..... you may have to correct me.

View attachment 133587

View attachment 133588
Dude these are awesome!
Wow so aweosme man thank you!
Again amazing work man I love it!

View attachment 133587

View attachment 133588

Hahaha, I love it! Great work dude.

Now I have two cool Spooktacular sig pics... SWEET. Can't wait until Oct when I can put them up.

Back