Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Lady Death looked pretty good at SDCC but I don't know if I'll get her or not yet. It's nice to see them not going over $400 with her though.

Lady Death looked pretty good at SDCC but I don't know if I'll get her or not yet. It's nice to see them not going over $400 with her though.

Yeah, it's a great looking pose, and really changes it up from the previous release for those who want to double up...I just don't know the character, and there's far too much on deck to pick up every piece that looks nice, so I'll be out on her. Still, very nice looking piece, and a fitting way to kick it off...and yes, $399.99 is always great to see these days! :lol

Yeah, it's a great looking pose, and really changes it up from the previous release for those who want to double up...I just don't know the character, and there's far too much on deck to pick up every piece that looks nice, so I'll be out on her. Still, very nice looking piece, and a fitting way to kick it off...and yes, $399.99 is always great to see these days! :lol

Yeah, I got the first one and have no itch for a second. Still looks nice though. First Aquaman, now this, their higher price point must have been a bust sales wise.

YC9Q13

$10 promo code from the other thread! *Credit to Kuat for initial post

Just got the email with the code. I'd love it if they only did email codes and they were $10 each. It'd still be $50 in reward points.

Back