Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Molock arrived today, Thank you UT! i had no idea what this was until he showed up, pretty cool figure. i'll wait until the poster from dusty shows up and post a picture of the two from doors together.

Got the White Mother figure I won in the pumpkin carving contest! Thanks so much SomethingSexy and grphyx1! I haven't opened her yet--I've got a lot of stuff from Spooktacular and Wizard World Tulsa to to open, photograph, and post. I'm hoping to get everything done this weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415842847.674725.jpg

Molock arrived today, Thank you UT! i had no idea what this was until he showed up, pretty cool figure. i'll wait until the poster from dusty shows up and post a picture of the two from doors together.

Got the White Mother figure I won in the pumpkin carving contest! Thanks so much SomethingSexy and grphyx1! I haven't opened her yet--I've got a lot of stuff from Spooktacular and Wizard World Tulsa to to open, photograph, and post. I'm hoping to get everything done this weekend.

View attachment 145902

Grats dudes! :rock

UPDATE on me surgery. it was a non-event. Doc went in with camera, didn't see what he thought would be there so he didn't have to cut anything. only thing now is they don't know what's it is. But at least one thing was eliminated. thanks again all of you for the positive vybes.

UPDATE on me surgery. it was a non-event. Doc went in with camera, didn't see what he thought would be there so he didn't have to cut anything. only thing now is they don't know what's it is. But at least one thing was eliminated. thanks again all of you for the positive vybes.

Here's hoping they figure it out and the fix is relatively minor.

Good news!

So, vanished due to life (health) kicking in. Anyways, they announce the Halloween Comicfest contest winners tomorrow. Waiting waiting waiting...

Surgery? Whoa! Sorry to hear that but glad to hear you got good news today! :1-1: :duff:

Back