Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Dusty formerly of Sideshow will be holding Doors of Indecision in chat at 11:30 pm Central Time.

Via web: chat.mibbit.com
Via standalone IRC client: irc.mibbit.net

Room/Channel: #SSF

Prizes will be given out. :)

CRAPONASTICK!!!! I am weak...was already long since in bed asleep. Curse needing to work and this aging body not being able to do late nights anymore.

Freaktacular 2014

2 hours starting at 2:30am and $41 on candy gets you the Mad Titan... Thanos! At least how he appears in whichever multiverse his parents were brother and sister.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414756775.738660.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414756787.383401.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414756854.902819.jpg

Just got to work, and the snow is freaking sticking here. Happy Halloween!
That sucks. Raining here now... We had now tho...

2 hours starting at 2:30am and $41 on candy gets you the Mad Titan... Thanos! At least how he appears in whichever multiverse his parents were brother and sister.

View attachment 143212

View attachment 143213

View attachment 143215
That's devotion. $41 spent. Damn. Good luck, dude! It's really awesome, but I saw some other awesome ones like Predator and Clayface:
https://twitter.com/BugStompersInc/status/528094155151794176 and https://twitter.com/RiggsMcClane/status/528112051701284864

Thanks guys. Really hoping I win. Put a lot of time into it. It was A LOT harder than I thought it would be. Taffy sucks lol. It's a bit "special" looking, but I'm very pleased with how it came out. Of course it only lasted upright for about 4 seconds until this happened

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414757301.042952.jpg

That sucks. Raining here now... We had now tho...

That's devotion. $41 spent. Damn. Good luck, dude! It's really awesome, but I saw some other awesome ones like Predator and Clayface:
https://twitter.com/BugStompersInc/status/528094155151794176 and https://twitter.com/RiggsMcClane/status/528112051701284864

Yeah I saw the predator and clayface and they look really good... Though I can't actually tell what candy is in the predator at all. They are definitely my biggest competition. I'm hoping that even if I don't win, Susan gives out some runner up prizes. She usually does.

Thanks guys. Really hoping I win. Put a lot of time into it. It was A LOT harder than I thought it would be. Taffy sucks lol. It's a bit "special" looking, but I'm very pleased with how it came out. Of course it only lasted upright for about 4 seconds until this happened

View attachment 143216
Lol looks like "walkers" got at it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Btw I don't know if it's already over or not Jedi, but I PM'd you my answer for your contest

View attachment 143216

Quick, claim it's from the the Marvel Zombies Universe.

Happy Halloween! Nice to wake up and find the code from the middle of the night still worked :yess: I'm 11/11 this Spook!

Surly, that Thanos is awesome! Hopefully you'll get something from the contest. Win, Place, Show, or Pity Prize--as long as it's something!

Happy Halloween everyone! Sorry I have been slacking on the front page the last day or two. I will get it updated shortly.

View attachment 143216

Surly, that's actually very cool. I thought about doing something, couldn't even think of how to begin, and then forgot about it. I hope you win as well!

Back