Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Alright, you choose your fate. Not me.

Here comes the video.

Stageman is taking what's under slayer shirt
Golden_Boy is taking what's under deadpool
Granite is taking what's under bowser.

Other than the Panda Express, that's a nice set of prizes! I'd want the Panda Express the most, if we had one nearby. Then again.. I love food a bit too much.

Stageman, PM me your address.

I already have the other two addresses for granite and golden boy. I'll get these all out early next week to everyone :)

Thanks for playing! Sorry you didn't get the best one granite, but hey, lunch on Surly!

Nice contest Surly! That black suit Spider-Man bust is sweet!

Congrats to the winners!

Yeah the bust is really cool and I wasn't gonna give it away, but I wanted to give something nice as everyone has been so generous. It's a really cool bust and if I collected more busts, I never would have let it go :)

Stageman, PM me your address.

I already have the other two addresses for granite and golden boy. I'll get these all out early next week to everyone :)

Thanks for playing! Sorry you didn't get the best one granite, but hey, lunch on Surly!

It's cool. Part of the game, right.

Thanks, that's awesome man! Great set of prizes! Love the lack of dramatic music :lol And I don't even think we have a panda express up here in Canada :lol

I got my buttons today, so thanks Sexy for the great prize. I should be getting the mug I ordered with my new avatar tomorrow, so will post a picture of them with it tomorrow afternoon.

Back