Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Alright ladies and gents time to give back to the community! My first ever spooktacular I thought I'd do something nice for my fellow freaks.

This contest will be purely based on the Jurassic Park movies. Jurassic Park 3 excluded since most of us tossed that in the trash. :lol

Contest starts on 10/25 where 21 questions will be posted. First person to answer all 20 correctly by 10/27 before 12:00 am EST will receive the GRAND PRIZE!

~ALL PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO SHIPPING PER WINNER, ALL UPFRONT COSTS FOR PRIZES WILL BE PAID BY ME; BUT SHIPPING IS BY YOU~

(Shipping is $5, so not much)

*PRIZES*

GRAND PRIZE (The Main Winner will be able to choose one of the following below, just one so choose wisely... :wink1: )

View attachment 141126
JURASSIC WORLD T-SHIRT ANY SIZE

View attachment 141127
JURASSIC WORLD PHONE CASE FOR iPhone/Samsung Galaxy

View attachment 141128
JURASSIC WORLD THROW PILLOW

View attachment 141129
JURASSIC WORLD TOTE BAG

*2ND AND 3RD PLACE WINNERS SHALL RECEIVE*

View attachment 141130
JURASSSIC WORLD STICKERS

Here is a link to preview color choices on the shirt. And good luck to all who enter! :wave

"Resurrection " T-Shirts & Hoodies by R4V3N3Y3 | Redbubble

I decided to bump up the contest today. All answers are to be pm'd to me. Please note to have $5 in paypal for shipping if you plan on entering. The first person to answer all 20 correctly wins! 2nd and 3rd place go to the people who have correct as well but in order who sent first. You have 2 days to get the answers to me. Question 21 is rather a opinion of yourself so no wrong answer on that one.

Anywho good luck and if you doubt you'll win... remember... "Life finds a way..."

JURASSIC WORLD CONTEST QUESTIONS

JURASSIC PARK

1. Isla Nublar is how far west from Costa Rica?

2. Behind John Hammond in the trailer scence in Badlands, Montana. There's a T-Rex doing what on the Leontology Review?

3. What is the Ingen Chopper's flight identification on the side?

4. How fast did Muldoon say Velociraptors are?

5. What is the famous candy behind the Barbasol Can on Dennis' desk?

6. What embryo holder was misspelled in the cryogenic freezing chamber?

7.Hold on to your _ _ _ _ _.

8. Muldoon was using what weapon when he was attacked?

9. How many Pelicans were there that Dr. Grant saw leaving the Park?

10. Who was the Dinosaur Supervisor?

THE LOST WORLD

11. Isla Sorna is how many miles southwest from Nublar?

12. On Hammond's desk computer what 5 species are listed as Hammond shows Malcolm the data?

13. The five Islands are called what by locals of Costa Rica?

14. What is Peter Ludlow's objective on Sorna?

15. Why'd you go up there to die? I didn't I went up there to _ _ _ _.

16. What does the Ingen sign say at the abandoned base of operations?

17. The name of the boat that had the T-Rex is the S.S. _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

18. What the first meal the T-Rex ate in San Diego?

19. What gas station sign did the T-Rex knock down?

20. Peter Ludlow dies by which T-Rex?

JURASSIC WORLD

21. John Hammond said it was imperative to keep Sorna in isolation and our absence to help. To trust in nature and let life find a way... Do you think Jurassic World will finally be the breaking point of how far man will go to control and understand that they never had control? Or do you think Jurassic World will show that "Life did find a way" in the balance of man and dinosaur for both species to interact and fulfill John's old vision of wanting to show the world something they could see and touch and not devoid of merit?

Quick Contest for an X-Men: DOFP iTunes/UV code

Ok, been absent in this thread the last day or so (damn work) :lol Therefore I'm gonna do another quick contest :) Winner gets an iTunes download code or UV, it works with both. First one to post the correct answers in this thread wins. You guys are good at horror movie trivia, but how good are you at horror day (halloween) trivia? :lol

GO!

1. What country did the Jack O' Lantern originate from?

2. What type of candy was the first wrapped penny candy?

3. What did the ancient Celts come up with to hide from spirits on halloween night?

4. What's it mean when you see a spider on Halloween?

5. What Roman God does bobbing apples honor?

1. Ireland
2. Tootsie Roll
3. costumes
4. the spirit of a dead loved one is visiting/watching
5. Pomona

I decided to bump up the contest today. All answers are to be pm'd to me. Please note to have $5 in paypal for shipping if you plan on entering. The first person to answer all 20 correctly wins! 2nd and 3rd place go to the people who have correct as well but in order who sent first. You have 2 days to get the answers to me. Question 21 is rather a opinion of yourself so no wrong answer on that one.

Anywho good luck and if you doubt you'll win... remember... "Life finds a way..."

JURASSIC WORLD CONTEST QUESTIONS

JURASSIC PARK

1. Isla Nublar is how far west from Costa Rica?

2. Behind John Hammond in the trailer scence in Badlands, Montana. There's a T-Rex doing what on the Leontology Review?

3. What is the Ingen Chopper's flight identification on the side?

4. How fast did Muldoon say Velociraptors are?

5. What is the famous candy behind the Barbasol Can on Dennis' desk?

6. What embryo holder was misspelled in the cryogenic freezing chamber?

7.Hold on to your _ _ _ _ _.

8. Muldoon was using what weapon when he was attacked?

9. How many Pelicans were there that Dr. Grant saw leaving the Park?

10. Who was the Dinosaur Supervisor?

THE LOST WORLD

11. Isla Sorna is how many miles southwest from Nublar?

12. On Hammond's desk computer what 5 species are listed as Hammond shows Malcolm the data?

13. The five Islands are called what by locals of Costa Rica?

14. What is Peter Ludlow's objective on Sorna?

15. Why'd you go up there to die? I didn't I went up there to _ _ _ _.

16. What does the Ingen sign say at the abandoned base of operations?

17. The name of the boat that had the T-Rex is the S.S. _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

18. What the first meal the T-Rex ate in San Diego?

19. What gas station sign did the T-Rex knock down?

20. Peter Ludlow dies by which T-Rex?

JURASSIC WORLD

21. John Hammond said it was imperative to keep Sorna in isolation and our absence to help. To trust in nature and let life find a way... Do you think Jurassic World will finally be the breaking point of how far man will go to control and understand that they never had control? Or do you think Jurassic World will show that "Life did find a way" in the balance of man and dinosaur for both species to interact and fulfill John's old vision of wanting to show the world something they could see and touch and not devoid of merit?

Man, these are great questions! Even I Don't know them all, and I LOVE JURASSIC PARK! :lol

I should email my sis the JP quiz, she is a big dino nerd and has seen those movies a bunch of times! :lol

Correct! :D I'll send ya the code bud :duff

Someone PM'd me the correct answers, but you were supposed answer them in the thread!

Cool! My son (the older one, not the one who's getting the Planes cake) and I will love watching it.

Thanks!

Rock

going to sports expo to get my stuff for my 10k sunday

please do not have contest for blue mug

Okay since it doesn't look like any one is getting all ten answers in I'll ask a single bonus question, answer in the thread. First person to answer correctly wins the print.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back