Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Jason
n3QIawh.png

Fantastic!

Is a Pinhead one coming??? If So are you making stickers or buttons...or both...Gimme gimme gimme :lol

MAYBE! :D

We will be doing a limited button set like we did last year. We will have stickers but usually we only do one of them in sticker form.

Swabie!!!!!!!!! You need to stop by the cantina more often... Jealous that you were at SDCC (but I knew you would be). I really miss going there. Too friggin hard to get tickets now. I may try to go next year. I truly miss it... Did you go to the Sideshow party? If so, how was it?

Yooooooo!

No, didn't make it to the Freaks party this year, which bummed me out. I had something else I was obligated to attend that night. But SDCC was fun as always

MAYBE! :D

We will be doing a limited button set like we did last year. We will have stickers but usually we only do one of them in sticker form.

I may have to work out a trade with you for a button set. I'm hoping to have a full color print version of a Friday the 13th piece I've been working on by then. here's a wip of the pencils not sure what size the print will be yet but at least 11x17

FridaydoublepageSM.jpg

I may have to work out a trade with you for a button set. I'm hoping to have a full color print version of a Friday the 13th piece I've been working on by then. here's a wip of the pencils not sure what size the print will be yet but at least 11x17

View attachment 125212

Awesome drawing! "Run b$tch.....run for your life!":lol

View attachment 125212

That is freaking awesome. I definitely see a trade happening.

Back