Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Do you guys remember that guy that always won in the official chats each year? One year he got that Hellboy gun replica, and then the next year he won again. Insane!

Sideshow chat rooms were insane. I always had a hard time following what was going on. Also, some of you type like the Flash. I stopped competing in the contests because there is no way I could answer fast enough.

I get the spinning beachball alot when I'm in chat. My mac is old.

I think I give up on the riddle. It's too hard for me. SurlyJ may have passed UT in terms of trickery.

I get the spinning beachball alot when I'm in chat. My mac is old.
My MacBook is now 8.5 years old battery has been replaced 2 times and the charger twice... The current battery is bulging out and the case has cracked all over bit it's all I got lol. It just needs to survive this spook.

I honestly think I know the 3rd riddle, but it doesn't fit with the 4th riddle. He's looking for a person, apparently... But I can't think of any person with 3 names, but putting the 3 riddle answers together...

says who?

Back