Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Golden_Boy's questions are involved--I want to give funny answers but I think I'm going to give it a serious shot.

Did you send her 4 separate messages? You are only supposed to send all answers in one pm.
Yes, 4 separate messages, with all 5 answers each time... She confirmed 3 of my 5, and now I should have all 5...

Golden_Boy's questions are involved--I want to give funny answers but I think I'm going to give it a serious shot.
Yes they are. He said he was gonna do 25 questions, then upped the ante! I will guess, but I'm not researching nothin. I'm wiped out. Long week...

I sent my PM 25 minutes ago with all 5 but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not expecting anything until tomorrow--she's probably getting a ton of messages.

Ken, did you message the Sideshow Facebook page or Susan directly? I messaged the Sideshow page 30 min ago with no response.

4jvl9t.jpg

I'd like to know as well... Messaged Sideshow over an hour ago with no response yet. Could just be very busy...

You just messaged her on facebook right? How long was the turnover on her getting back to you? Athough, she is probably getting swamped with answers.
She was practically instantaneous earlier. She's done for the day now...

Ken, did you message the Sideshow Facebook page or Susan directly? I messaged the Sideshow page 30 min ago with no response.
Either should be fine. She posted it everywhere...

The contests goes through the end of spook. There is no hurry for you guys to enter, or for her to respond.
She is probably regretting allowing re-submissions when you get it wrong. The mailbox is probably swamped.

Here are the questions!

tumblr_m7tdv9LUNA1qeeqito3_500.gif

1. What is my favourite horror franchise?
2. What is my favourite colour?
3. What group have I seen in concert five times?
4. What is my favourite Kevin Bacon movie?
5. Where did I meet my wife?
6. What was my favourite horror movie of 2013?
7. Who is my favourite Ninja Turtle?
8. What's my favourite sports team?
9. Who is my favourite wrestler of all time?
10. What's my favourite TV show ever?
11. Who is my favourite member of the X-Men?
12. I received an e-mail with the image of a Hot Toy character in it. In the end I didn't end up getting the figure; however, it was what pulled me into the collecting game. Who was that specific character?
13. What movie caused me to start collecting comic books?
14. What comic book was the first I began collecting?
15. What director's cut version of a film do I find on par with its two critically acclaimed predecessors?
16. What Predator (not hybrid) is my favourite Predator?
17. Who is my favourite actress?
18. Who is my favourite actor?
19. At a Chinese food buffet, what is the one item I eat the most of every.single.time?
20. I taught English overseas a while back. Which country did I teach in?
21. In World of Warcraft, what is my main characters class?
22. What is my favourite movie musical?
23. Who are my two favourite Star Wars characters? (1 point for each correct answer)
24. When I was a boy I had to skip Halloween one year. What was the specific reason for this?
25. If I go to McDonald's for lunch, what meal do I order?
26. What fast food joint to I eat at every few years and then vow never to eat at again immediately after?
27. What's my favourite disaster movie?
28. What two TV characters do people most relate me with? (1 point for each correct answer)
29. What is my favourite entry in Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy?
30. What energy drink am I unfortunately addicted to? (specific)
31. What is my favourite Robert Downey Jr. movie?
32. If I'm ordering a pizza, aside from the basics like cheese and sauce, what one specific topping do I always get on top of my pizza?
33. What is the next item I will receive from Sideshow?
34. Am I a morning person, or a night owl?
35. I've met two girls from the same State in the USA, and one of them is now my wife. The odds are almost unbelievable, as I met them both in other places years apart, and on top of that, they even worked together at one point. Which State is it that they're both from?
36. What is my favourite Halloween candy?
37. What are my favourite type of horror films?
38. Who was my favourite character in the Scream franchise?
39. What movie fills me with Zen every time I watch it?

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

My guesses:

1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Blue
3. Radiohead
4. The River Wile
5. At a concert
6. The Conjouring
7. Raphael
8. Dallas Cowboys
9. The Rock
10. Doctor Who
11. Rogue
12. One of the predators
13. Batman Begins
14. Batman
15. Blade Runner
16. Elder Predator
17. Anne Hathaway
18. Michael Rooker
19. Lo mein
20. Japan
21. Rogue
22. Mamma Mia
23. Han Solo and Darth Vader
24. You had chickenpox
25. Big Mac, hold the pickles, large fries, diet Coke
26. McDonalds
27. Day After Tomorrow
28. Marshall from HIMYM, Diggle from Arrow
29. Batman Begins
30. Redbull
31. The Avengers
32. Sausage
33. Wonder Woman PF (but with current delays, who actually knows?)
34. Morning person
35. New York
36. Twizzler
37. Slasher
38. Dewey Riley
39. Kill Bill, part 2

Final Answers.

Back