Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theo’s mom updated his gofundme page about an hour ago:
“Memorial Day 911 call. Two ambulance rides later and we are at U of M ICU ER for ammonia buildup and the fluid he is retaining in his abdomen is infected. He is on a ventilator and numerous IVs.They are going to try to wake him soon and I Am sure it is going to be heartbreaking when he comes out of this.”
https://d2kw0licpa1moo.cloudfront.net/1963210_1527564270.1364_updates.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Memorial Day 911 call. Two ambulance rides later and we are at U of M ICU ER for ammonia buildup and the fluid he is retaining in his abdomen is infected. He is on a ventilator and numerous IVs.They are going to try to wake him soon and I Am sure it is going to be heartbreaking when he comes out of this.”

This is such heartbreaking news.... :(

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oh man, I hadn't been in here in the last week or so to see he'd taken a turn recently. :( Hopefully he bounces back so he can make it to a transplant. Hang in there Theo!

My thoughts and prayers are with and Nathan his family.

May God watch over and comfort him and family.

Just saw the PM's regarding him and came in to see what was going on.

Sucks balls. I had him as my Secret Santa and knew he was having a rough go at it, so I tried to make sure I took care of his want list without going too far.

I really hope he pulls through. I can't imagine what he or his mom is going through. Seems as though it got to the point that it was too much for his relationship and that just really sucks.

Nathan was the one who sent me the GITD Crow Pop and it's my most cherished Pop.

He only lives an hour from me. I hope he pulls through as I am definitely going to visit him.

Just saw this update on his gofundme page.

Nathan is stabilized in ICU. It was pretty touch and go this morning with his hemoglobin rapidly dropping. After a lot of blood products, he is low but stable. He is on a ventilator and sedated while they work on the infection then they will go from there.

1963210_1527620493.0813_updates.jpg

This is really sad, i was hoping we could have talked to him and helped him longer.
Im glad we have the go fund me page now. Im glad we can see what know and we can help. Ill be praying for him.

Man really hoping for the best. Nathan seems like a stand up guy.

Update on Theo from the go fund me page:

Nathan is pretty beat up but stable. They are addressing infections before deciding how to tackle the clogged stent in his liver. The transplant team meets today and I am hoping they discuss his case and give him higher exception points to move him higher on the list. Thanks to everyone for the support.

im really glad hes stable. im glad we can know how hes doing from the gofund me.

Update on Theo from the go fund me page:

Nathan is pretty beat up but stable. They are addressing infections before deciding how to tackle the clogged stent in his liver. The transplant team meets today and I am hoping they discuss his case and give him higher exception points to move him higher on the list. Thanks to everyone for the support.

im really glad hes stable. im glad we can know how hes doing from the gofund me.
Hopefully all goes extremely well for him.

Back