Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not... was supposed to audition for Les Mis there but got bronchitis. Wasn’t happy to miss that one.
That's a bucket list show for me, too. I had a chance to audition at Waukesha Civic, but getting there after work would suck. I'd rather keep it locally...

Got back from TeslaCon around 1am last night. Just took pills and stuff, blood sugar hit toxic levels so odds are today is sleep and insulin.
Hope you had a good time in Wisconsin! We had Popcon. I was shmoozing with Lee Meriwether, John Schneider, Sam Jones, and Burt Ward (who truly is a jerk). Oh, and Spider-Man, from The Electric Company! :lol

Congrats to Stagement and DUCKETT on the latest contest wins!!! I'm finally shipping off Panda's Porg today. Been procrastinating that one...
I saw a Mezco Sam at the con yesterday and cried a little bit for not winning that contest. Man, that thing is sweet! I never saw it in stores locally...

Day after Freaks-giving give away!

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

"Game over man!" "Get Away from her you (Beep)!" Reply to this post with you own personal tag line!

Winner will be chosen at a random time with a random spin wheel of death. Shipping to continental USA only!

contest.JPG

Winner! Kenbenobi won by a hair! Please PM me your address! Prizes will ship this week.

Man, last time I saw a spin that close was when my daughter and I played Chutes and Ladders. Of course it wasn't a digital spinner, and since we couldn't tell which side of the line the arrow was on, we just called for a respin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracking #s for prizes

XducketX 950011098557731016XXXX
The Boot 950551098557731016XXXX

Last edited:
Back