Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw a post on FB for our area--there are 11 Trunk or Treat places set up tonight plus a couple businesses like the Honda dealership are giving out candy. We may not have anyone show up tonight.

That Trunk or Treat stuff makes me mad. Let today's kids trick or treat like we did growing up!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I just saw a post on FB for our area--there are 11 Trunk or Treat places set up tonight plus a couple businesses like the Honda dealership are giving out candy. We may not have anyone show up tonight.

Awe, man... guess that's more candy for you and your wife... just don't forget to post a new pic of her holding the candy dish. [emoji16]
Jk[emoji23]

no, but seriously.[emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's drizzling very little here but the forecast says it will stop by noon.
It usually gets wild over here. I'll take pics if I go out and post tomorrow.

Pop pop random draw:

1 Centurion
2 Cicada17
3 stageman
4 Angry Kal-El
5 xipotec
6 Granite_Grizz
7 theorize

If you see green come out of your water balloon you win, making your fellow contestants green with envy:

Congrats player #1 PM me with that info! :clap

Let's keep this going, only 2 kits left, if you want one post "Burn baby burn" to get in on our next random draw...

50% chance of rain and calling for temps in the mid 30's tonight? Yeah, sorry kids, but I think I'm just staying in and eating all the candy myself... :lol:wink1:

I told Angie I think the "ghost rider" is going to upgrade to a minivan tonight to drive around in instead of his scooter. :lol Too cold!

Back