Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Had no idea this thread existed.

Mhmm...

mmhmm_zpsf393cd43.gif
:wink1:

Poor King Darkness is too scared to ask for a picture of himself... so I ask on his behalf :lol He did say he'd be eternally grateful and I imagine he'd send some dirty underwear as a gesture of appreciation :lecture

h73550728

She was an adult towards the end. Really. :monkey3

:lol
giphy.gif

Yes I'm being a lazy bastard by posting only gifs. :pfft::lol

Ok, I've got a list going of people I want to get avatars to.... The main list as it stands are Vets only, and hopefully if I have time I will get to others. These aren't in any particular order, I usually just do Avatars that are easier/fun first. If you are Vet, please let me know you want one. I know since we are still a ways off from spook, some are going to be wandering in later than others. I'll get to them in time. I've recently gotten the bug up my butt to do these, about 2 a day. That is going to slow down. Just so you know. Plenty of time before spook. Here is my standing list... anybody missed, please let me know.

Kenbenobi
punkg42
karamazov80
Alfin
Kamikaze
XDuckettX -Any help you can give me Mr. Duckett will be of help. You have a hard one :)
Shropt- Yours is easy!
King Darkness- My love of Legend will assure you are done soon
Darth Waller
Collectorcol

Very nice idea! A lot of Vets on here. I have followed Spook since 07 but I never was fully on this board at the time just skimming for years. I'm no Vet but that list has some great people.

Spooktacular 2014

Ok, I've got a list going of people I want to get avatars to.... The main list as it stands are Vets only, and hopefully if I have time I will get to others. These aren't in any particular order, I usually just do Avatars that are easier/fun first. If you are Vet, please let me know you want one. I know since we are still a ways off from spook, some are going to be wandering in later than others. I'll get to them in time. I've recently gotten the bug up my butt to do these, about 2 a day. That is going to slow down. Just so you know. Plenty of time before spook. Here is my standing list... anybody missed, please let me know.

Kenbenobi
punkg42
karamazov80
Alfin
Kamikaze
XDuckettX -Any help you can give me Mr. Duckett will be of help. You have a hard one :)
Shropt- Yours is easy!
King Darkness- My love of Legend will assure you are done soon
Darth Waller
Collectorcol

Cool! Well, my last name is Duckett, so ducks are always a safe bet ;)

Collection wise, I'm mostly skewed towards ThreeA type robots and figures (Nom de Plume / guy with gas mask), to a lesser extent Iron Man, and also horror (zombie types such as Undying Carcass).

Hopefully that gives you some help (if not let me know!). Super excited and thanks for doing this for us all.

LONG LIVE SSF SPOOKTACULAR !

Nightbreed is an awesome movie....some may say amazing for the times and budget. I hate remakes.... But this movie definately needs one with a budget and someone who can do it right and do it justice.

Back