Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Pinhead, Hellraiser, No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering. And. Lizabeth, Friday the 13th Jason Lives Part VI, I've seen enough horror movies to know any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.

Yessir! You are correct!

Pick a number between1-4, or 6-12, or 14-18

VAMPIRELLA-EMERALD-CITY-COMICON-1-336x600.jpg

Vampirella is always an attention grabber! True dedication to your cosplay character.

I just knew by the time I had entered someone would have already posted. LOL I was entering that all via virtual keyboard on an iPad. Awesome contest averagejo. Very mistressoftheweb / Chicky like!

Let's go with 7

I just knew by the time I had entered someone would have already posted. LOL I was entering that all via virtual keyboard on an iPad. Awesome contest averagejo. Very mistressoftheweb / Chicky like!

Let's go with 7

Here you go...Congrats! Thanks for playing! Send me your info.

334kxz4.jpg

Here's another set of quotes!
#4a.
"never begs matter feed much matter important can most him but no he no you the forget after rule cries never how midnight. he the rule how never"

#4b.
"on better the mouth out that some be Twain next brilliant getting Mark *****, your boy tombstone. *****in' comes it's of
chiseled 'cause your word definitely"

Gremlins
Chinese Boy: But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.

The Devil's Rejects
Otis B. Driftwood
the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ****ing Mark Twain ****. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled* on your tombstone.

Gremlins
Chinese Boy: But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.

The Devil's Rejects
Otis B. Driftwood
Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ****ing Mark Twain ****. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled* on your tombstone.

Winner!

il_570xN.776075771_ro01.jpg

Okay, here's a Starfire costume. I am positive she is DC. The same Woman that made this is making my wife a Jessica Cruz (From Green Lantern's Comic) costume for next years comicon.

Dammit! Missed the $5 coupon...these things expire so fast...dropped during my hour commute home. Just wish they'd last a couple of hours at least. Gone so very, very quickly! I need to set up a robot to help me with it. :lol

I think it's more the slap in the face when you enter the code happily and then it's like, "BAM! Too slow fool, get outta here with your wanting RP." :lol :lol

This is the gif I instantly thought of when it said "code expired."

giphy.gif

Hopefully there's better luck tomorrow!

DOIRu5V.gif

Also seem to have missed Jo's contest, as there are waaaay too many pages and picture posts for me to know what was going on. Congrats to winners though, and awesome prizes Jo!!

:hi5:

Billy from Gremlins: "Yeah, what kind of rules? ... how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feedhim after midnight."
Otis from Devil's Rejects: "Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ******n' Mark Twain ****. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gremlins

The Devil's Rejects
Otis B. Driftwood
Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ****ing Mark Twain ****. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled* on your tombstone.

Yes Crows! You are right!

Pick a number:
* Centurion
* XDuckettX
* GeneralZodLives

Freaktacular 2016

I think there were too many words in that first quote for me to line it up right. I got all excited knowing the movie and moved on to The Devil's Rejects quote too soon. Oh well, Crow was still faster anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back