Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Hooray! Glad we all got rewarded for patience. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your Friday evening!

Oh, so this is the 'other' thread.. ah, hello. :wave

$57/61. Not bad for someone from a totally different timezone. :D

Only 5 @%#$ dollars???
What the @$%$#% is Sideshow trying to %!!%$ pull here with this #@%^$!!
I mean don't @$^%^ tell ^*$!@show that @$^*&# is %#$!@ already!

*@#$%!!!

Freaktacular 2016

I think I missed two $2 codes at some point. I think I've gotten $54 so far this year. Maybe it's $55. Next year I need to remember to check my reward points before Spook starts.

Theorize! Those are some sweet costumes! Regardless of photo quality, it's obvious you did Iron Man really well! Looks amazing, bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is "the" thread. :wink1: What other thread does hundreds of dollars in contests for their fellow freaks. Best thread in in this place!

Agreed. I posted the same only a page or two back. It's sad that this thread goes into hibernation during most of the year until around September-ish, but I think that's what adds to making it feel special. It's like a family reunion here.

Freaktacular 2016

Oh, so this is the 'other' thread.. ah, hello. :wave

$57/61. Not bad for someone from a totally different timezone. :D

This is "the" thread. :wink1: What other thread does hundreds of dollars in contests for their fellow freaks. Best thread in in this place!

Yup! Good job keeping up on the codes. Welcome to the place to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, sadly (unless I'm out of touch with the T&C) I'm not eligible for Sideshow prizes, and most of the 'specials' tend to be older stock I can no longer ship here, so I've largely stayed away from looking at the contests etc. For me the RPs are the incentive at Halloween, despite the sad reflection of human nature they seem to highlighting at the moment. :thud:

Back