Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Let's just decide that he has a new favorite band...tell him what his new favorite band is.....and forget about it. I fear this might go on forever. Or it could be David Hasselhoff. When all else fails choose David Hasselhoff.

Let's just decide that he has a new favorite band...tell him what his new favorite band is.....and forget about it. I fear this might go on forever. Or it could be David Hasselhoff. When all else fails choose David Hasselhoff.

Just a spin the wheel with all the names :lol

Just a spin the wheel with all the names :lol

I'm calling it off. It is ridiculous how long this has taken and I do apologize. I'll come up with a way to decide and let everyone who's guessed have an equal shot. At the figs and the book as one prize.

The answer, by the way, is Radiohead.

POD
Puddle of Mud
One of those other generic, forgettable rock acts.

I'm calling it off. It is ridiculous how long this has taken and I do apologize. I'll come up with a way to decide and let everyone who's guessed have an equal shot. At the figs and the book as one prize.

I'm sorry..that is incorrect. It's now David Hasselhoff.

I was going to ask if the band played at Austin City Limits Festival this year. Radiohead totally played ACL here in Austin like three weeks ago. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His "Du" song is pretty good for a laugh...and the video is even better

David Hasselhoff will always have a special place in my heart just because he brought me Baywatch in my formative teenage years. I can never repay the Hoff for that. A truly great man!

Im actually a fan.... i cant believe it never crossed my mind... :slap :slap.... oh jesus lol.. i cant believe it didnt occur to me

I would rank that Hoff song right up there with William Shatner's Version of "Rocket Man". That's just how damn good it is. Is anyone else thinking...A Premium Format statue of David Hasselhoff? The Exclusive could be a pair of Pamela Anderson's breasts.

Back