Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I'd use the bucket to hide the Death Star plans in and then jettison them off to the planet Catooine to find Obi-Meow Kenobi!

ede9fb82c27ebb08eb490a032bab662e.jpg

View attachment 300935

Contest!

Chance to win one of two remaining 1986 mint McBoo Pumpkin buckets. Cutoff is 10:00PM CT US TONIGHT (anyone can enter). You can enter even if you have won one of my contests already. One winner will be randomly chosen

Task is to choose and post ONE of the two options:

1) Tell what you would use a pumpkin bucket for
2) Picture of a funnny Halloween cat

View attachment 300937
I'd use it as a cat bed or course.

View attachment 300935

Contest!

Chance to win one of two remaining 1986 mint McBoo Pumpkin buckets. Cutoff is 10:00PM CT US TONIGHT (anyone can enter). You can enter even if you have won one of my contests already. One winner will be randomly chosen

View attachment 300937

Put pins in it

Vander I think SSC should hire you out to run Spooktacular. :lecture :clap
AMEN! :hi5:

Ok, totally not Freaktacular related, although since it involves vampires it sort of is.

I was involved in a movie shot last year...just an extra for some pick-up shots to go into a montage.

Notable name-drop...the movie stars Mike McFadden (check him on IMDB) and ICE-T!

My moment in the film is a blink-and-you-miss-it, however the official trailer was just released exclusively on ew.com, and I'm in it!

Check out the io9 article on it here, video link to EW is at the bottom. I show up at 14 seconds in, pouring stuff, and then a few seconds later you can see my face as well behind the cop with the money.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/ice-t-is-a-1920s-vampire-bootlegger-in-bloodrunners-wh-1788188451
That looks horrible and awesome all at once! [emoji38] But it does seem like SyFy to me... :monkey1

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!!

Up for grabs is a BRAND NEW BLU-RAY of...

View attachment 300384

I can't think of any good horror questions, so I'll go with a Star Wars question. PM your answer to me (one guess only). The first FIVE correct responses will go to a wheel spin! Or Noon CST tomorrow deadline, if I don't get 5 correct responses...

In which famous movie does Greedo shoot Hammerhead? (HINT: It is NOT a Star Wars movie)
OK, I finally found my contest. Winner coming up shortly. I believe there were 3 correct answers... The answer was... E.T. Elliott is playing with Kenner figures, and Greedy shoots Hammerhead.

Darth Madden, PM me your info!

80d59701fae3a4dc6c858cb1cff41e96.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 300935

Contest!

View attachment 300937
I'd probably put knickknacks in it and throw it into the costume closet.

Contest!

View attachment 300937[/CENTER]

I'd put my 80's M.U.S.C.L.E. MEN in it it.

tumblr_mvebtmW6Cp1s2w5cto1_500.jpg

View attachment 300935

Contest!

View attachment 300937

1) Emergency poop bucket
2) She is VERY upset that you made me do this but...
z6VkH0m.jpg

Back