Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

My least favorite Halloween candy is pretty much 100% sugar and corn syrup. It is colorful, and chewy, but tastes like crap in my opinion. Over the years, they have come up with strange flavors, in case you prefer to eat flavored crap. Everybody should be able to guess this quite easily...

My least favorite Halloween candy is pretty much 100% sugar and corn syrup. It is colorful, and chewy, but tastes like crap in my opinion. Over the years, they have come up with strange flavors, in case you prefer to eat flavored crap. Everybody should be able to guess this quite easily...

Peeps?

Pretty sure it's the same as mine. lol

Halloween Candy:

1. It's tri-colored
2. It tastes like butt
3. It should never have been made
Candy Corn!

candycorn.jpg

Candy Corn!!! Hahahaha!!

candycorn.jpg

Hey you're in good company bud!
We like to have a good time in here.
I'm glad to see you have a good sense of humor so you fit right in. :1-1: :duff

Haha oh yeah I totally don't mind it since I know I deserve it lol. I don't know why but I always screw up the whole their, there, they're bit. But yeah I've always enjoyed this website and used to be more active on here :p. Spooktacular is always a fun time to pop in!

OK Guys,

2. For another entry, I want you to think of your LEAST FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY.
Don't post what it is. What you need to do to earn your entry is post three clues as to what your Lease favorite Halloween Candy is here in the forum.
PM me the answer to your clues for your entry to count. You can only earn one entry on the Wheel with this one.

3. Each freak can then guess the clues that are submitted to the forum. For each correct guess, you get another entry on the Wheel.

You will have 24 hours until this contest closes. I will post reminders late tonight and tomorrow morning just for those freaks who join late.

Have fun!

Okay, so three clues to what my least favourite Halloween candy is are as follows:

1) I've got a wrapper that does its job almost too well.
2) I'm known to all Trick'r Treaters, but nobody is ever happy to see me.
3) I look festive, but underneath I'm the stuff of nightmares. :lol

I hope I did those clues correctly...it's tough to come up with three clues for candy without making it too obvious! :lol Let me know if you want me to adjust any, or if it's not done correctly mrd!

Okay, so three clues to what my least favourite Halloween candy is are as follows:

1) I've got a wrapper that does its job almost too well.
2) I'm known to all Trick'r Treaters, but nobody is ever happy to see me.
3) I look festive, but underneath I'm the stuff of nightmares. :lol

I hope I did those clues correctly...it's tough to come up with three clues for candy without making it too obvious! :lol Let me know if you want me to adjust any, or if it's not done correctly mrd!

Tootsie Rolls?

Back