Freak from Chicago

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kryptonite1970

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey, guys! I am from Chicago and I am basically new to Sideshow Collectibles. I recently bought the 1/6 scale figures of War Machine, Captain America and Iron Man Mark V. I want to buy more but I am on a strict budget. I may buy the Batman 1989 DX series 1/6 scale figure soon.

Chicagoan! WELCOME!

I am also a freak from Illinois. Did you hit C2E2 this year? There were plenty of overpriced HT figs there.

Chicagoan! WELCOME!

I am also a freak from Illinois. Did you hit C2E2 this year? There were plenty of overpriced HT figs there.

I wasn't able to visit C2E2 this year, maybe next year. I will be at Wizard World Chicago this August and I am hoping for some affordable Hot Toys.:wave

Welcome neighbor!! Keep to that budget, it can easily get out of hand.

Wizard world is so flea markety these days. I hope this year is different.

Wizard world is so flea markety these days. I hope this year is different.

Agreed. Don't forget the washed up actors/actresses and wrestlers at WW. C2E2 is better. However, Stan Lee will be at WW this Aug. He will be the only reason I go this year.

Hey, guys! I am from Chicago and I am basically new to Sideshow Collectibles. I recently bought the 1/6 scale figures of War Machine, Captain America and Iron Man Mark V. I want to buy more but I am on a strict budget. I may buy the Batman 1989 DX series 1/6 scale figure soon.

Welcome aboard kryptonite. Love seeing Chi collectors around here. As for your strict budget.....your wallet doesn't stand a chance. :rotfl

That strict budget will expand. :lol

And welcome to the board! :wave

Chicagoan! WELCOME!

One of the best sigs on this board man. :lol :rock

Welcome aboard kryptonite. Love seeing Chi collectors around here. As for your strict budget.....your wallet doesn't stand a chance. :rotfl

:exactly:

But my Batman fanboy in me can't resist the 1989 DX Batman release. Hoping to get my hands on it soon...

If you get the 89 Batman you MUST get 89 Joker. So sexy.

that's what I am afraid of...:yess:

I have Iron Man Mark V and Captain America and now the Avengers is forcing me to get Hawkeye, Thor, The Hulk and maybe...the Black Widow.

So many goodies, too little cash...:slap

Back