FRANKENSTEIN KARLOFF DST Quarter scale figure:product info from TF 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
These pictures are courtesy of the good folks at actionfigs.com. Rejoice Nickie--but at $79.99 I am gonna have to start saving now. Lifes a u know what when you decide to no longer use your credit cards.:(

These pictures are courtesy of the good folks at actionfigs.com. Rejoice Nickie--but at $79.99 I am gonna have to start saving now. Lifes a u know what when you decide to no longer use your credit cards.:(

WHERE IS THE PREORDER LINK?????????? I MUST HAVE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic: :google :monkey5 :drool :rock :bow :D

WHERE IS THE PREORDER LINK?????????? I MUST HAVE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:D

Local comic shoppes should carry it, and I am thinking online places like Amok Time. If we are lucky, maybe it will be on TRU online, but I doubt TRU will carry it in their brick and mortar stores.:peace. I knew your reaction would be:panic::panic::panic::panic::monkey3

:pray: Right 6 but we can go on and on to more...I will get them all if possible. Big classic horror fan!:frank

They have my money. Guaranteed. I'm happy to see this after the disappointment those new TRU 6 inch figures.

Back