Frank 1:1 SSE 20 day notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust – Silver Screen Edition (item #29271) from our Universal Classic Monsters Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20 days.

***Please be advised this item is scheduled to arrive into our warehouse after the Christmas holiday and ship in January 2008.***

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

I had to cancel this because I am using the funds for the Creature PF. :monkey2 I won't be able to save the funds later on because of the HT onslaught in 08'. I will be hunting an SSE in its remembrance. :D

I was drunk the other night and got on the waitlist.
Sobered up and cancelled..... :monkey1

really wish I could pick it up though.

Got my notice too! So excited!!!
ALso my first 1:1 bust! And the fact that its an SSE Uni Bust makes it even more special.
:chew

I love the 1:1 format, and the expression in the first film was probably greater than that of even "Bride."

This is a must-have/keep for me. :frank

Forgive me if I am wrong..but, isn't this bust FROM Bride of Frankenstein?? :confused:

No this bust is based on the Monsters most iconic design from Frankenstein ('31), without all the burns and scarring that is present in 'Bride'.
:D

Planning on getting a framed Frankenstein poster to finish the display. Much like I did for my Phantom PF Display:D
Cant wait, Frankys place is ready and waiting for him, along with Darkness'.
:chew

Last edited:
Back