Fortress of Solitude styled caves found in Mexico

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool show. I watched the special on NatGeo HD tonight. Those caves are so freaking dangerous. Even electronics fail under the extreme conditions. They besides the ice suits and breathing gear have also blow refrigerated air on your eyes you they don't cook.

Def find a torrent, fascinating show.

like i've been saying... superman is real, people.

I saw a shown on this awhile back... damn impressive. I think the show showed a number of crazy spots that you would not expect to find on the earth.

I always found it funny when Zod said about the lake he first lands on in superman 2 "What a strange surface". Considering life doesn't exist without water and he comes from an ice planet I'm pretty sure he would have seen liquid before. They really didn't think that line through.

like i've been saying... superman is real, people.

Superman exists, and he's Mexican.

Es un pájaro es un avión, es Superhombre!

*Superman theme with bajas and other mexican musical insturments*

Last edited:
I've found one for "Giant Crystal Cave", but that seems to be different than the "Into the Lost" one linked above.

Since it wasn't a major show, it might take a little longer for the "Into the Lost" one to get ripped. It does seem that most NG shows get ripped and upped.

Thanks for the insight.. I will hopefuly rememebr to search for it in a few weeks but this post should help as long as it keeps popping to the top :D
:borg:

Back