Force FX Lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool. Almost makes me want to go buy two Yoda sabers. And I'm torn between whether that group picture with all those people is incredibly cool or incredibly geeky.

I bought a Fx Vader saber ,converted by Ultra sabers to the luxeon l.e.d.way of lighting the blade, blades removable,no wires or anything in it, fit for scrapping too,the ultra sabers the brighter one...
DSCF0791.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

Only have the 2 at the moment, i believe hasbro now have the FX license along with efx. They turn off after a coupe of minutes which is a pain.
collection4.jpg

You guys are lucky to have all that space...

I have 5 sabers on two tiny shelves...

But their awesomeness more than makes up for it...

One things about the FX is that its addictive! I used to say I would just have one and that's it but now. I am on my way to my 7th.

Say, anyone here who did Hyperblade conversion here? I am hesitant with Ultra because I don't like the torch light effect. I was blown away when I saw Youtube of Hyperblades, darn! That's a totally different animal but the cost is Anakin PF for me!:monkey2

Only have the 2 at the moment, i believe hasbro now have the FX license along with efx. They turn off after a coupe of minutes which is a pain.
collection4.jpg

That is a great looking display shelf you got there, I would love to have that but I got no room. Only FX sabers I got is a black stunt saber from Ultra Sabers, and the Darth Maul double bladed saber. I did plan on picking up the Obi saber but every time I found one I was low on cash.

I would really love to get the ones I don't have, I just don't have the room.

collection4.jpg
That looks amazing.

Where did you get those display cabnets from? I could do with something like that, and like the look of those.:monkey5

Back