Force Friday Hot Toys predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got inside intel on how many or what's going to be announced? Seems like every other toy company somebody knows SOMETHING but this stuff is more of a mystery.

Anybody got inside intel on how many or what's going to be announced? Seems like every other toy company somebody knows SOMETHING but this stuff is more of a mystery.

Yes, it'll be a good old fashioned surprise !!

Knowing my luck they won't announce anything !

I can only guess that there'll be four reveals of TLJ figures on Friday, based on what HT did the last two years. My guess is Kylo Ren, Executioner Stormtrooper, Rey (Resistance outfit), and maybe another trooper like the Praetorian Guard.

I can only guess that there'll be four reveals of TLJ figures on Friday, based on what HT did the last two years. My guess is Kylo Ren, Executioner Stormtrooper, Rey (Resistance outfit), and maybe another trooper like the Praetorian Guard.

This is a very good guess. I expect this, minus Rey, and with another storm trooper variation.

This is a very good guess. I expect this, minus Rey, and with another storm trooper variation.

Rey is the one that could be counted out indeed. So far all Force Friday figures have been villains, both TFA and RO. I put in Rey as a guess though, as they have most of the figure done. Maybe this time they'll include a light-up saber arm. In addition it just needs the wrist bracer, lightsaber blade, poncho, and probably a new base. A new headsculpt with improved likeness would be great as well.

Rey is the one that could be counted out indeed. So far all Force Friday figures have been villains, both TFA and RO. I put in Rey as a guess though, as they have most of the figure done. Maybe this time they'll include a light-up saber arm. In addition it just needs the wrist bracer, lightsaber blade, poncho, and probably a new base. A new headsculpt with improved likeness would be great as well.

OK well if the trend is villains, then I'm going with Snoke. Now that would be a real surprise ! But they wouldn't do that as it is too spoilery, plus it would give away his size.

Were all Force Friday HT figures really just for the upcoming movie i.e TFA 2015 or Rogue One 2016 ? Or were there some OT as well ?

OK well if the trend is villains, then I'm going with Snoke. Now that would be a real surprise !

Can't recall but were all Force Friday HT figures exclusively for the upcoming movie i.e TFA 2015 or Rogue One 2016 ? Or were there some OT as well ?

Yeah for each year all four reveals were for the movie coming out that year. So like you said TFA in 2015 and RO in 2016.

Snoke would be a pretty cool figure. But I wonder if they'd hold back on releasing him till the movie comes out? As we don't know his true size yet I don't think.

I'm guessing Rey, Poe, Kylo and Praetorian Guard

X-wing Poe is my most wanted TLJ figure. In fact I don't think we mention him enough. X-wing Poe Dameron. X-wing Poe Dameron set with BB-8 please. Along with jacket Poe please.

I'm 100% with you there man. X-Wing Poe Dameron is one of the last new Trilogy figures I 100% need.....well until they introduce some cool new character (maybe like DJ) that I'll need to get.

Along with Leia, he's the last main hero that still needs a figure. At this point there's no reason not to do him. He was crucial in TFA, plus he has a larger role in TLJ. And DJ looks pretty cool as well.

Oh, did we mention Poe yet? I'd like him as well.

well, they revealed Anakin this morning. Is it possible we get star wars reveals all week or is this an isolated one off and we get dumped on Friday with them?

Back