• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FORBIDDEN PLANET Original 1956 Movie Poster Framed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Original 1956 "Forbidden Planet" Movie Poster Framed - $249 OBO

Condition. Mint/NM

Here is a Framed Original "Forbidden Planet" Half Sheet Movie Poster from the Landmark Film. The Poster was printed In Belgium for the Foreign Market and is Entitled "Planete Interdite". The Poster is in Excellent, I would say Near Mint Condition. It is clean with no tears, folds, seams, scrapes, pinmarks or flaws of any kind. Borders are sharp and in great shape and the colors are in Excellent Vintage Condition.

These go for as much as 1k as they are much sought after and becoming harder and harder to find and make a great investment.

The poster appears wavy in some places due to it being framed for almost 20 years. I'm told by an|Expert it can simply be pressed or linen-backed as many Collectors do. It was purchased in Westwood Village, CA (L.A.) in 1993 and kept it framed and untouched. Kept away from direct sunlight.

Poster measures 18.5"(470mm) Height and 13 7/8" Wide (353mm).

I can also send it unframed and rolled.

Asking $250 (reduced) or Best Offer. Ships Priority Mail w Tracking. Will Ship Express Mail Int'l w Tracking. Insurance Required. :)

Pic of Poster Hung on Wall - vvv

111aaaforbid_zpsdd31f718.jpg

Pics (Top and Bottom) of Poster layed flat on table - vvv

111aaafp6_zpsd6e6d1ee.jpg

111aaafp5_zps2b8e3703.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: FORBIDDEN PLANET Original 1956 Movie Poster Framed

Now also listed on ebay.

Last edited:
Back