For UK Custom builders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pilgrim_UK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Whats the going price to purchase 1/6 olde kits as the ones on ebay have silly prices attached to them:

1/6 dewback.
Carbonite Solo.
Speederbike.

I have a few searches/bids going on in ebay just wanting to know what the average is.

Last edited:
Updated the first post as you said its harder to find stuff as i wanted to get 3 projects rolling:

Spec ops Speederbike
LRDG Dewback
"Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold" ( dont have Boba yet)

I also have something for the Kenobi versus Vader but thats an easy one. :D

The Hasbro Carbonite "Icepop" Han comes up on ebay regular from 3-10 quid at a time, it`s truly down to hanging in there.

The Dewback, In the same boat mate lol.

The Speederbike again is like Carbo Han. Bargain`s DO come up from time to time on ebay. If it`s just the bike your after concentrate on the Luke/Leia one`s if wanting the Scout Rider, I hope a SSF board member maybe able to help you out if not wanting to pay ebay prices.

Look forward to seeing the Spec Ops Speederbike, LRDG Dewback and Icepop Han with Fett.

Look forward to seeing the Spec Ops Speederbike, LRDG Dewback and Icepop Han with Fett

So do I when I get round to it. Still looking at the same project that was started last June. :D

Back