• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade in UK Hot Toys Agent Coulson!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayJayPreston

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Evening all,

I have recently sold my Maria Hill and don't intend to get Fury so I'm at a loose end with Coulson!

Figure is in excellent condition but unfortunately the previous owner didn't take care of the box (see photos for creases and dents) and there is no brown shipper.

The tray for the destroyer gun and handgun is missing, both are wrapped securely in baggies and held in place under the tray cover.

As far as I'm aware all of the accessories but a tiny ear piece are present. There is a tiny gap in the tray which contains the small accessories next to the watch, I think this is where the ear piece went but the figure did not come with anything in there when I got it. The SHIELD folder is also included.

I'm in Southport in the north west of the UK, I don't mind meeting half way at a reasonable distance.

I'm looking for HT Star Wars or Avengers figures so please PM if you're interested :)

I'm jaydp11 on eBay UK with plenty of feedback, should anybody want to check!

Last edited:
abe6d24711c19bd479da8c393ba4c60e.jpg
0f7477c8409c80aeaa2cb532584e9853.jpg
375da047cfb85d789f064087d405c14e.jpg

Back