• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE UNIVERSAL MONSTER PFs Priced low to sell fast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Selling some Universal Monster PFs. Can only ship to Canada or USA. Prices do not include shipping. Priced to sell quick so PM me if interested.

1) Creature from the Black Lagoon Premium Format. Condition -- No flaws. Mint. Comes with original outer brown shipping box. $325 plus shipping.

2) Wolfman Premium Format. $350 plus shipping. Condition -- No flaws. Mint. Box has minor shelf wear. No outer shipping box.

3) Frankenstein Silver Screen Premium Format. Limited to 275 pieces. $175 plus shipping. Condition -- USED. Figure is mint but his base has a peg that is slightly loose (a minor flaw that can be fixed with glue). Included is the original inner and outer shipping box which have some dings and shelf wear -- SOLD.

4) Dracula Premium Format. $225. Condition -- Near Mint. Bottom of shoe has minor scuff from peg (not seen when displayed). NO INNER OR OUTER SHIPPING BOX. Comes with original foam insert to protect figure but NO inner or outer display box -- SOLD.

I have priced these pieces to sell fast as I have holiday bills to pay. :D

Thanks and Happy New Year! :wave

Last edited:
Amazing prices and would be a dream if I collected classic monsters. Good luck on the sale!

Thanks :wave It's tough to give these guys up though. I'll put the remaining two up on ebay in a few if they don't sell but will raise prices for non-members. Happy New Year all!

Back