• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade: Sideshow 1:1 Cleaned Battle Damaged Endo Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, well after much thought, i've decided that the time has come to sell my Lifesize Endoskull bust, I can really use the money now for my future pre orders...

Now what I have is the battle damaged Endoskull Lifesize bust that has been cleaned and it looks really really nice, just like the chrome version...Includes original box and brown shipper.....Ok guys, thanks for looking and if you need any additional pics taken feel free to let me know...

Oh and I haven't bought or sold anything on here, but I'm Havok's brother, and he has a few positive feedbacks, we live together, so you can PM him if you have any questions about me lol..Thanks again guys :)

Price lowered to $650 shipped in the U.S. (lower 48 states)

Also willing to do partial trade...

I'm willing to trade my Endo Bust for a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III 12" Figure.....Plus money on the side.

Picture1140.jpg

Picture1139.jpg

Picture1138.jpg

Picture1137.jpg

Picture1136.jpg

Picture1141.jpg

Picture1142.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow 1:1 Cleaned Battle Damaged Endo Bust

No no, I've seen successful transactions that have been made on here using money orders, I'm a trustworthy guy, like I said, if you have any questions, you can PM my bro Havok..

James is a great guy so I wouldn't worry about the 'money order' only part of this and in all fairness him and Paul (havok) have only ever dealt in money orders :duff

Good luck in the sale buddy :rock

James is a great guy so I wouldn't worry about the 'money order' only part of this and in all fairness him and Paul (havok) have only ever dealt in money orders :duff

Good luck in the sale buddy :rock

Thanks for the positive words my friend, really appreciated :)

So are you saying your interested then? :D

Well, I was thinking about picking one of these up pretty soon but I'm a little iffy about the whole idea of removing the battle damage paint, because someone told me that your also removing the protective layer that the bust needs, some sort of sealent.

Well, I was thinking about picking one of these up pretty soon but I'm a little iffy about the whole idea of removing the battle damage paint, because someone told me that your also removing the protective layer that the bust needs, some sort of sealent.

Well, we only used the non-acetone pads, there have been alot of members on here that used the same kind of pads and have had no damage to theirs, so that is the safest way to remove the battle damage paint, we did ours a few months ago and nothing negative has happened to it, looks just like the clean Endo version..

Upp..Uppp and Awayy!!

No one interested? I really need to sell this guys...He looks really nice all cleaned up :)

Price lowered, see first page :D

Okay guys, this isn't an ordinary bump as I'm altering the terms. First, I'm lowering the price to $650 shipped.

Second I'd be willing to do a partial trade or a full trade. Here's my trade terms........

I'd be willing to trade the Endo Bust for a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III 12" Figure.....Plus money on the side.

I'd be willing to trade the Bust for an AH! White Queen Comiquette.....preferably a Regular......Plus money on the side.

Finally I'd be willing to do a full trade of my Endo Bust for both the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III 12" Figure and the AH! White Queen Comiquette.

So there it is guys.....hopefully this will garner new interest since it gives you more options. Details are in original post on the first page as well. Thanks. :)

Back