• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale / Trade 1/4 Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skulduggery76

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to part with a few of my 1/4 Scale statues.

1) SSC Sabertooth PF Ex. ($350 includes s&h) SOLD

All statues, except Hulk (he's too big for Besta) have been kept in closed besta cases, out of direct sunlight. Will post pictures pertaining to statues and will note any issues with condition (if any) as well. Both the SSC statues comes with original boxes and shipper boxes.

I only ship to within the continental U.S. and will provide tracking and insurance for any item purchased. Please feel free to message me with any questions. I am willing to trade as well and looking for a SSC Venom comiquette or SSC Apocalypse PF Ex. with no serious issues. All my statues will end up on Ebay in the next few days so now is your chance to grab them first.

Thanks for looking!

Sold
Darth Malgus PF Ex.
Shaak Ti PF Ex.
Darth Maul PF Ex.
Freddy Kreuger PF Ex.
Cloak & Dagger Comq.
Wolverine MadX Custom

Last edited:
wolvey.jpg

wolv2.jpg

wolv.jpg

wolvlhsab.jpg

wolv long hair.jpg

Wolv Head.jpg

saber beheaded.jpg

Hulk2.jpg

Hulk.jpg

wolv n saber.jpg

Attachments

• Dagger.jpg
    Dagger.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 451
Last edited:
There's some pictures per request that hopefully give more information about the pieces. Sorry the quality is so-so as I used my cell phone for the shots. Please message me with any more requests / questions. Thanks for looking

Hey Skulduggery76,

That solidcast made, Wolverine statue is a GRAIL/MASTERPIECE...you sure you wanna sell it? If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it? That's a very nice piece.

Back