• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: STAR WARS Sideshow STORMTROOPERS & CLONES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueLeader

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my Freaks Store :wave

It's time to sell some Sixth Scale figures to buy Quarter Scale figures :lol

All of these Clones and Stormtroopers are factory sealed (never displayed) and will ship in their factory brown shipper box except Wolf which doesn't come in factory shipper box.

All of them have been stored in a smoke free, climate and humidity controlled home. I bought all of these figures straight from Sideshow Collectibles.

Prices are shipped within the USA via USPS Priority or Fedex Ground or UPS Ground with tracking and Insurance.

Payment is via Paypal only and First to Pay gets the figure!

Buy with confidence as I have bought and sold here and have had 100% Positive feedback, and sometimes Powerseller Rating, on eBay as 2Hulgans for over 18 years now. I prefer to sell my Sideshow Figures here to let Freaks get them at lower prices than I would have to list on feeBay.

*You get 10% OFF if you buy 2 or more :yess:

1. Stormtrooper Exclusive SOLD
  2. Utapau 212th Clone Trooper Deluxe 1/6th Figure Phase 1 $140
  3. Commander Wolffe 104th Battalion 1/6th Figure SOLD
  4. Clone Troopers Echo and Fives 501st Legion Phase 1 $200
  5. Blackhole Stormtrooper $150
  6. Sandtrooper Orange Pauldron Squad Leader SOLD
  7. General Anakin Skywalker w/Rota Exclusive $85

100201-clone-troopers-echo-and-fives-010.jpg

Thanks for Looking!

Attachments

• 100199-clone-commander-wolffe-011.jpg
    100199-clone-commander-wolffe-011.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Here are my Sixth Scale Sideshow Collectibles Figures for sale that I displayed, never in sunlight, and have returned to the boxes with all parts included! Not all will be shipped in factory shipper box...See Notes! All prices are shipped as written above. All items will ship Insured for your protection and mine! Pics upon request.

1. General Grievous Exclusive w Battle Damaged mask SOLD
  2. Boil and Waxer with Numa Set $225 (comes with everything inc. factory shipper box)
  3. Commander Fox SOLD
  4. Utapau Clone Trooper Exclusive 212th Republic Clone trooper (comes with everything except factory shipper) $115
  5. Clone Commander Phase 1 Yellow Comic Con 2011 Exclusive (comes with everything except factory shipper) $110
  6. Clone Captain Phase 1 Red SOLD
  7. Clone Lieutenant Phase 1 Blue SOLD
  8. Clone Sergeant Phase 1 Green SOLD
  9. Clone Trooper Phase 1 White SOLD
  10. Medicom RAH Jango Fett SOLD
  11. Medicom RAH 501st Shock Trooper x 2 (comes with everything except stands) $90 for both
  12. Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back