• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Star Wars PF's for Sale UK only *PRICES LOWERED UPDATED 16/7/13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicrod

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

After a few crappy weeks at work it seems I will now be keeping my job :) but I'm still going to try and sell my Star Wars PF's

My eBay user name is also Bicrod and I have over 200 feedbacks at 100%

All come with there brown shipper and art box with the acception of Grevous who has no box and will need collecting.

Trade wise I'm really only looking for an Enterbay Batman Ex and a Clean T-800

All prices include delivery in the UK but the buyer must cover the PayPal fees

General Grievous £200 collection only

Last edited:
Re: For Sale SS Star Wars PF's UK

Gutted for you fella. You've put up some great pieces there for a really good price. Whoever scores these of you will surely be one pleased customer.

I would have taken Grievous off your hands except child number two is due to make an appearance soon and I'm probably going to need the money for nappies.

Good luck with your sale.

Re: For Sale SS Star Wars PF's UK

Such a shame mate I wish I could afford the Maul and or the Emperor, good luck with your sales. Would you sell grievous cape separate? Have you any pics?

Re: For Sale SS Star Wars PF's UK *pics added*

Damn, I would buy Grievous out of your hands right away, too bad you don't want to ship him in EU :(

If you ever change your mind, send me a pm, Im sure we could work something out...

These prices are based on UK delivery if you live outside the UK postage will cost more

I may be interested in General Grievous... Lol
Good luck Andrew. Good trusted freak here ppl. Bump!

Back