• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SS Exclusive Friday the 13th Figs, other SS & other things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spideyfan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
PM Me if interested in a purchase. All items come from an adult smoke free home. My sideshow figures were opened and displayed then put back in the boxes. I am also open to a Best Offer if you would like to make one. All prices include priority shipping with DC if you are in the US.

I am interested in Heroclix & minimates for trade for my items. If you happen to have these things let me know & I will send my wants list.

$100 Sideshow Exclusive Friday the 13th P2 Jason W mummified Mothers head

$100 Sideshow Exclusive Friday the 13th Jason goes to hell with Demon baby jason.

$120 Sideshow Exclusive Freddy Vs Jason Jason with Teddy Bear

$40 Sideshow Universal Monsters Phantom of the Opera Mask of the Red Death.

$30 Sideshow Universal Monsters Phantom of the Opera

$30 Sideshow Universal Monsters Wolfman

$50 Sideshow Exclusive Friday the 13th Final Chapter box and exclusive Gag Machete only (No Figure)
$50 Sideshow Exclusive Friday the 13th Part VII box and exclusive severed Arm only (No Figure)
$30 Loose Sideshow Original Leatherface Complete
$50 loose Mezco Hellboy Kreigaffe wth Herman von Klemp head
$50 loose Movie Maniacs Alien Vs Predator Diorama

Last edited:
Sold item I added. I am also looking for Heroclix & minimates for trade. If you happen to have any let me know.

Back