• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: SS DC Comics Joker EX and Harley Quin Regular 1/6 Scale Figures "SOLD"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale: SS DC Comics Joker EX and Harley Quin Regular 1/6 Scale Figures "SOLD"

Hey Everyone,

As stated above I have a Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Joker EX and Harley Quinn Regular 1/6 Scale Collectible Figures for sale today! As much as I like them and just got them. I don't need to get into another line. Both are mint with everything and basically brand new. From a dust free environment and smoke free home. Excellent figures. Joker comes with Shipper and Harley doesn't but both will be packed in double boxes for protection. Will ship UPS. For Joker I'm going to ask $150 Shipped in the U.S. Harley I'm asking $180 Shipped in the U.S. If you would like to purchase both together I can give you a price for both shipped together. Would be a steal too! Both packed and ready to go! Paypal Only and U.S Only. No adding 3% just send the money my way. I have 100% Good Feedback so buy with confidence! Need the cash for other things and so my loss is your gain. Pm me! Thanks for looking and image below.:wave

Ryan

2egh6pf.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: SS DC Comics Joker EX and Harley Quin Regular 1/6 Scale Figures

Joker SOLD! Harley still available. Price lowered to $180 shipped in the U.S Only.

Stachel you're Joker has Shipped! Harley is still available guys. I can knock the price down more. Need her gone and I would also do a trade for her. I'm looking for a Hot Toys POTC: On Stranger Tides Angelica 1/6 Scale Figure. I use to own her but I had to get rid of her a while back due to needing money for my Pre-orders. I want to have her back in the collection so if you have one and want to trade for Harley. Please Pm Me.:wave

Ryan

Harley is SOLD. Thanks to the buyers!

MrHector you're Harley has shipped! Thanks for buying you guys! Left feedback for both of you. Enjoy! :wave

Ryan

Back