• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Sideshow Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psimon

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am selling my Wolf Predator Legendary Scale™ Figure by Sideshow including original packaging (box and shipper)
This is the last Wolf LSF from Sideshow. I got it in 2014, almost 2 years after the statues sold out. The sales person at Sideshow said she suspected it was going to be saved for auction but instead they offered it to me as I was top of the wait list.

2 quills were broken off on the top of the head when I received it so I repaired them (see head photo) otherwise in excellent condition displayed in a dust free acrylic case I had custom made.

I am asking $4000 Canadian (NOT US). My cost to buy this from SideShow after shipping, exchange, duty and taxes was close to $3000 Canadian.

I don't want to ship this for fear of damage so the sale will be cash and pickup only. That way you can inspect the statue and know what you are getting. I live 20 minutes East of Toronto Ontario.

Wolf1.jpg

Wolf2.jpg

Wolf3.jpg

head.jpg

Attachments

• Wolf1.jpg
    Wolf1.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 354
My old car broke down a couple months back and I had to buy a new one so I am trying to get my credit back down to a reasonable size. My primary interests are Star Wars and Aliens so I sold my Pumpkinhead and if I can get my price on this beauty, he will go also.

The link to my web page is in my profile but here it is again. Some pieces come and go. For example I no longer have the Pumpkinhead or the Aliem Big Chap Maquette: The Dragons Den

Ah sorry, didn't think to check there. I only check your started threads to see if you had one in the subforum for it ><

I am very sorry but I would rather not have to ship this statue. 2 Quills on his head broke when it was shipped from SideShow already and I do not know how much more damage it could receive shipping it overseas. I also don't want to have to deal with PayPal disputes and fees if something should go wrong. I prefer the buyer to come inspect the statue and know what they are buying.

Wish you were in Texas and I'd swing by to check it out for sure. Wanting this one now.

Wish you were in Texas and I'd swing by to check it out for sure. Wanting this one now.

I wish I could ship this thing to the US. I am sure it would have sold by now. Last time I sent a large statue across the border (Sideshow PredAlien maquette), it arrived with his face ripped off. Seems that is how the inspectors lifted it out for inspection. It took me 3 months fighting with UPS to get my insurance money. :/

One option you could try is to just drive down over the border and send it from a US post office. If you're really in Ontario, you're not too far. There are probably many things I don't know about in this situation, though. Not sure if customs will try to get some money from you.

Just trying to give an option if you're looking to get more potential buyers. Sorry if I've overstepped any boundaries.

Hi Jack,

I am not just concerned about customs but just shipping in general and having to deal with PayPal and disputes if the figure should get damaged. By having them come see the piece, they will know exactly what they are buying. I know my audience is limited so I may have to wait a long time. On the bright side I get to keep this bad boy longer. ;)

Back